SuperBowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SuperBowl

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
This was the most incredible SuperBowl I have seen in a long time. :eek: Everyone thought the Rams would win in blowout fashion. Thanks to the Rams and Patriots for keeping it entertaining. Thanks to the Patriots for making it exciting.

The Patriots were truly the TEAM of destiny. :eek: Even so, when being introduced as a team. Very classy guys! Congrats! :D

nice game..

great game ! hey anybody want to guess if bledsoe stays and where he would go(miami)?

Excellent Super Bowl

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Superior coaching job by the Patriots. Hope Wanny and Co. took notes and follow suit. We're capable of the same thing.

AFC EAST, finally off the grill.............

the last afc east team to win the super bowl was the 73 dolphins! THANKS PATS!:D

At last a Superbowl worth watching. Dontcha just love it when the underdogs win! Great game Pats Congrats!

i just loved it when....................

Originally posted by MegaJetJoe
At last a Superbowl worth watching. Dontcha just love it when the underdogs win! Great game Pats Congrats!
they were announced as a team!;)

Lots of recent SBs worth watching

2002 Pats/Rams, 2000 Rams/Titans, 1998 Broncos/Packers, 1996 Cowboys/Steelers. At least we're getting a good one every other year.

Re: Lots of recent SBs worth watching

Originally posted by Muck
2002 Pats/Rams, 2000 Rams/Titans, 1998 Broncos/Packers, 1996 Cowboys/Steelers. At least we're getting a good one every other year.
yeah, but now i want a real good one with the fins in it!:D

Re: AFC EAST, finally off the grill.............

Originally posted by dolfan06
the last afc east team to win the super bowl was the 73 dolphins! THANKS PATS!:D
I guess all the those ex-Phins knew what they were doing after we booted 'em out of here :rolleyes:

This was a ok game...I still think the 1990 Superbowl between the Buffalo Bills and New York Giants was the best superbpwl I have seen so far. The Giants were my team back then so atleast it was something I was interested in ;)

the teams in 1990..........

Originally posted by Flyin11
This was a ok game...I still think the 1990 Superbowl between the Buffalo Bills and New York Giants was the best superbpwl I have seen so far. The Giants were my team back then so atleast it was something I was interested in ;)
were picked to win their respective divisions, where the pats were slated to finish 4th. i thought it was very entertaining to watch another no-name defense shut down a potent offense like the rams!:D

Back
Top Bottom