SuperBowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SuperBowl

Me bing optimistic and rooting for the underdogs
Miami or Cinci vs Dallas or philly

Look at Miami and the bengals. Miami has a great defense. Cincy has a great offense. Miamis draft helped their offense and defense, Bengals draft helped their D. Those are my hopefull upset picks (a miami fan since age 6, but was born in ohio so have a soft spot for the bengals)

Real picks

Colts vs Cowboys

I like pitt but they follow the every other year cycle. One year, championship game, next, flop. Seems like their QB's affect this, could this be a change?

Cowboys could have been dangerous last year, but their defense never showed up, this has been addressed

I'll go with Denver and AZ. Probably not, but realiztically, Im tired of the same old teams. Bal, Den, Buf, or Mia would be nice from AFC, first three have the realistic shot at it. NFC, ATL, SF, or AZ would be nice. ATL about the only one with a shot. Maybe NO on an outside chance.

patriots vs whoever and pats 3peat

the only big hole was filled when flutie came aboard, before we had no reliable backup qb incase the man went down but now we do.

the steelers will have a huge drop off this season, the colts just cant beat the pats, baltimore doesnt have the complete team yet mainly due to their lame qb boller.......

believe me if i wasnt a pats fan i would be so sick of them being in the sb every year and winning them, now I know exactly how cowgirl fans felt in the 90's when they were winning 3 of 4 and the rest of the nfl hated them........

:wink:

Realistic:

AFC - Patriots (Chargers and Ravens will push them).
NFC - Eagles (I think the Vikings will do serious damage though).

Of course I want the Phins in there...in that case I don't give a rats a$$ who we play...I'd prefer the Eagles though.

I do have a question for some people on this board though.

For all of you who picked the Colts...what exactly have they done to get to the Super Bowl? Last year Peyton had the year of his life and they STILL got their collective heads kicked in by the Patriots. They do not and never will have the defense to get to the Super Bowl while they have so much money tied up on offense.

I may sound crazy but I think they will be lucky to be a wildcard team. I think the Jags are balanced enough to win the South.

(cough, cough) --Defense wins games:-) Not being a homer here or anything...but I really think the Chargers D-fense will be amongst the top defense all year long. I think the addition of Merriman and Castillo will put us over the top. But then again they are rookies...so we shall see.

I think the Fins will make a lot of noise this year...I think you guys have a solid core. Its entirely up to the coaching staff to install an IDENTITY that the players will adopt and then run with it. As much as many think Saban is a great coach, if the players dont buy into it, then there's a problem. Also, it will be interesting if and how Saban changes the way he handles players. Remmeber, this is not college kids anymore, these are PROFESSIONAL athletes..There is no more shouting at the top of his lungs to inspire the players. Thats the problem I see the Fins encountering this year. I think you guys did an awesome job during the draft! Now its up to the coaching staff and players to be on the same page. This is why Ive been saying, dont even think abot bringing Boston back- you dont need that crap in your locker room. Especially with Sullivan gone, you just never know with him...with RW ordeal, a David Buston issue will set you guys back. Put it this way, if LT, Lorenzo Neal, Donnie Edwards, and Marty Schott was saying how bad of a teammate he was, well there's a lot of credibility in their reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom