Supplemental Draft Players? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Supplemental Draft Players?

DeeAy3000

Big Things
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of the players available for this year's supplemental draft? Also, the date and time and how to keep up with it?

I dont know who the players are except for Manuel Wright. The date for the Sup Draft is July 14.

That list must be impossible to get! I've been seeing a bunch of people asking for the list of players eligible for the Supplemental Draft, but I don't recall ever seeing a list. Anyone who could can find one... would be greatly appreciated. :up:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Man I hope we get Manuel Wright.

That would be awesome.

Yes it would. We deeply need a big young DT.

As far as good I do not know, as far as athletically gifted the kid is off the charts

It will be held July 10th.

Notable players are.

USC DT Manuel Wright. 6'6 290.

Roscoe Crosby WR out of Clemson

Kentuckey MLB Chad Johnson.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Is he any good?

From what i heard, he could of been drafted in the 2nd-3rd round this year. He also ran a 4.8 which is very good for a huge DT like he is.

WiscPhins Fan said:
It will be held July 10th.

Notable players are.

USC DT Manuel Wright. 6'6 290.

Roscoe Crosby WR out of Clemson

Kentuckey MLB Chad Johnson.

There we go, thanks wisc

Actually the draft isnt on July 10, it is on July 14.

NFL | Supplemental Draft Scheduled for July 14 - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:43:52 -0700

SF49ers.com reports the NFL has announced the 2005 Supplemental Draft will take place July 14.

PhinDude88 said:
From what i heard, he could of been drafted in the 2nd-3rd round this year. He also ran a 4.8 which is very good for a huge DT like he is.

I also read he only started for two games.

http://usctrojans.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/wright_manuel01.html

Yeah, Wright has loads of potential. He's described as a "manchild" and "dominating" in the articles I've read on him so far.

He's a physical freak at 6-6 300 lbs.

I really think that if he would be going into the regular draft next year he could be a late 1st round or second round pick.

So I wouldn't mind giving up a 3rd for him. We'd draft a DT anyway. It would be a very good value pick.

Crosby and Anderson

Crosby and Anderson have probably performed more than Wright, but both have not played in some time. Crosby performed well for Clemson at wr, but has not played since 2001. Anderson led the SEC in tackles as the middle linebacker for Kentucky in 2003. He was actually leading the team again in 2004 when he was dismissed due to academic issues.

As I have said many times, Saban should know first hand about Anderson (not Johnson as first announced) since he coached him. The Dolphin OL assistant coach was the ol coach at USC. He would have to know Wright's ability. If we pursue these two guys in particular it will be due to good information.

Lee2000

As I have said many times, Saban should know first hand about Anderson (not Johnson as first announced) since he coached him.
coached against him. i wish saban had coached at uk!

Back
Top Bottom