Support for a "Quiz"? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Support for a "Quiz"?

Natbonkilz

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
WHAT
Is there a way for the forum to support a quiz similar to how we have polls?

WHY
Quizzes might be a nice interactive feature to help keep people on the site.

REAL WHY
I wanted to quiz the FH posters to see the extant of their football knowledge. After a loss (and sometimes a win) it seems like most posters are taking a break from their Ph.D. Football Dissertation to explain football and why everyone sucks.
So I just wanted to know how much do these people "know".

Alright, I have to take the soapbox back now, thanks.

You want to know how much people know? Save the effort of setting up a quiz, I can tell you.
They know Tua is a waste of a draft pick
They know Tua is the second coming of the messiah, or Dan as we refer to him, and saviour of the franchise
They know ................. is a waste of oxygen and shouldn’t be on the roster
They know Grier is an idiot
They know Grier is a shrewd GM
They know Flores is COY
They know they can do better than Flores
They know if we had drafted .............. instead of .............in 2016/17/18 we would have won SB by now
They know they are right, they are Fin Fans and at one time or another we have all been there and posted something similar

You want to know how much people know? Save the effort of setting up a quiz, I can tell you.
They know Tua is a waste of a draft pick
They know Tua is the second coming of the messiah, or Dan as we refer to him, and saviour of the franchise
They know ................. is a waste of oxygen and shouldn’t be on the roster
They know Grier is an idiot
They know Grier is a shrewd GM
They know Flores is COY
They know they can do better than Flores
They know if we had drafted .............. instead of .............in 2016/17/18 we would have won SB by now
They know they are right, they are Fin Fans and at one time or another we have all been there and posted something similar

I think you summarized the last 12 months of the main forum.

Back
Top Bottom