Support For Coach Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Support For Coach Gase

Lionstone

Active Roster
Reaction score
There are many criticisms for Coach Gase, and I am not going to dispute any of them. The players always play hard for their teammates and for their coach. This is the main reason I continue to support him. The other is his continued influence on player acquisition. All three years I believe he lobbies for speed.

todays game didnt change my opinion of gase, but today showed that we can move the ball when we call plays vertically and not horizontally...3 years of gases horizontal offense doesnt get erased because of a miracle today...

he has to show me alot more to win me back at this point

Yeah I'm still totally anti-Gase.... But EVERYONE is off the hook this week. Don't care. We just beat those dirty thotties. I'm good.

Christmas came early just like Black Wednesday online shopping.
^^^This...

todays game didnt change my opinion of gase, but today showed that we can move the ball when we call plays vertically and not horizontally...3 years of gases horizontal offense doesnt get erased because of a miracle today...

he has to show me alot more to win me back at this point

THIS^^^^

There are many criticisms for Coach Gase, and I am not going to dispute any of them. The players always play hard for their teammates and for their coach. This is the main reason I continue to support him. The other is his continued influence on player acquisition. All three years I believe he lobbies for speed.

I think Gase can be a good HC, but he's still an AWFUL OC

Gase needs to be more flexible as a coach and with his personnel.
He's too damn stiff.
He's a young coach that has the potential to have a long career.
But he can't carry on like he has all the answers.
He doesn't and this is where flexibility needs to come in.

I think Gase did a much better job this week, even in the face of the loss. Stills pretty much blew it on 2 plays. Throw in the parker momentum killing drop. I dont hate stills, just calling it like it is.

The third and one pass in the fourth quarter was head scratching as was the unwillingness to go for it on fourth down. We won the game on a miracle play.

How many times this year has he called a pass in that situation and not gotten it, 3, 4? Oh, but 41yr old Tom Brady can convert the QB sneak just fine and pick up the first.

Back
Top Bottom