supreme court denies to accept Maurice Clarett's NFL Draft Apeal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

supreme court denies to accept Maurice Clarett's NFL Draft Apeal

wow. :eek:

check the date on that memo you read...

my god, what would possess us to get an ego - all me over hyped guy like clarett? who hasn't played in two seasons. and who's slow. AND when there's Ronnie, Caddie, and Ceddy sitting comfy.

Doktor Ivel said:
what the heck is this suposed to mean????

does this mean the fins could get him as an UFA?

C'mon man, at least try.
First of all, whatever you read is a year old. Secondly, I don't care if its as a free agent, in the 7th round or the 107th round, I was nothing to do with that punk Clarrett.

In other breaking news, People are in a panic in regards to the dreaded Y2K bug...

Samphin said:
In other breaking news, People are in a panic in regards to the dreaded Y2K bug...

I heard Windows XP was coming out too.

byroan said:
Wow. So it's not an old article. I don't see why it matters that they denied it. He's eligible this season. I guess this was for other players besides Clarett.

I think it might have to do with future players so they cant come to the league early.

i'm not stupid enough to post thisa from 1 year ago....it was on sportcenter today.....
its so future youngins could try to play in the NFL...

Samphin said:

Ouch, you got owned by a 15 year old who wasn't even trying make you look bad. :D

This was all over the news today, heck I heard it on NPR... I'm talking about the Clarett case, not Y2K ;)

Samphin said:

:lol:

Nah.... it's Salem all over again. It's not a contamination of the rye fields. It's a witch I tell you, a witch! Burn her!

But she's got a wart... and a hat.

Little Danny said:
Ouch, you got owned by a 15 year old who wasn't even trying make you look bad. :D

This was all over the news today, heck I heard it on NPR... I'm talking about the Clarett case, not Y2K ;)

:smackhead: I fell for it too... that will teach me to not read the entire thread. :tongue2:

Back
Top Bottom