Suprise, Suprise! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suprise, Suprise!

Quadfather

Club Member
Reaction score
Suprise! Absolutly no one on nfl.com or espn.com is talking about the huge days for ryan tannehill and brian hartline. Even though we lost, tannehill throwing for 1 yard shy of the nfl record set by cam newton and Hartline being only the 16th player in league history to catch over 250 yards recieving are huge stories! not to mention brian hartline leading the league in recieving yards. Now its no suprise because the media absolutly hates the dolphins, and I dont want to sound racist, but because Hartline and Tannehill are white. When newton did this last year they all went nuts, same when miles austin caught over 250 yards in his breakout season. But hartline and tannehill? Not one story. Ironically the only story I could find on them was a link on espn to a jets blog where the writer gave praise to Tannehill and Hartline. All you hear about is how Mark Sanchez is the savior of he Jets and he is failing because of issues in the defense, and other issues in the offense. Give me the break! What happened to the QB being 95% responsible for the teams success?

It's a blessing. I really don't mind people not hearing about it. Keep it as secretive as we possibly can.

Btw....it's suRprise :chuckle:

I actually don't want *******s like James Walker and his other underqualified basement bloggers to praise our team.. IMO it's the KOD.

[QUOTE

Btw....it's suRprise :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

Whatever..Call me the guy that jumps out of the closet in Weird Al Yaekovich' movie...wait, did I spell Yaekovich right?

if we had won, i think you would see more, and 10x as much if we were 3-1

It seems pretty clear they live in a bubble. My take no reason to really give a $hit what they say. Just start winning and like it or not they will be forced to eat their own words. If we continue to lose games no matter how close or how well played they may be there is no reason in the world to expect them to say anything good about us.

Didnt Cam only win like two game last year? so Id say our record has little or nothing to do with it!

Something like that, but he was the #1 pick, and put up a ton of touchdowns. I'd say 4 weeks in, and Tannehill having his first huge game, maybe not so much coverage. Your telling me if the Dolphins were 3-1 instead of 1-3, that tannehill wouldnt be be getting big praise in the media

The only highlights they showed on NFL network was the game tying cardinals td pass..tannehills other into and feelys kick then talked about the cardinals for 5 minutes...they couldn't show the 80 yd td? Why the f not? It would take 5 seconds. They talked about Sanchez for about 10 minutes and he absolutely sucks.

Go Dolphins!!!

If we in fact would of won that game, as we should of, the media would of stated that the Cardinals lost the game instead of that we won it.

I really do not give a flying f*** what they say anyhow. F*** them!

You can bet that by next year those azzh**** will be eating their words. Go Dolphins!!!

Boomer esiason gave tannehill props this morning on wfan here In jersey. He basically said he's shown a lot of improvement already and has a lot more upside and that Miami fans have a bright future to look forward to. I don't remember exactly what he said but I believe it was something along those lines.

I hate to say it "BUT" next year will be just as bad as this one. Lets face it we stink.................If it's not the QB its the RB or the kicker or the WR's possibly the defense or is it the offense maybe its the coaches..Respect is for winners not losers........The media wants a winner............And so do we..........
If we in fact would of won that game, as we should of, the media would of stated that the Cardinals lost the game instead of that we won it.

I really do not give a flying f*** what they say anyhow. F*** them!

You can bet that by next year those azzh**** will be eating their words. Go Dolphins!!!

Back
Top Bottom