Sure fire way to win

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
I have found a way for the Dolphins to win in a lock. Have the entire defense start barking like dogs. Griese will have a flashback to two weeks ago, hike the ball and roll his ankle again. He will be out of the game and it will be a lock! LOL

:hail: me and my keen coaching sense!

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
we should have signed sam adams, the drunk woulda ran right to him every play!!!

Toe-Cutter

Scout Team
Reaction score
Originally posted by Samphin
I have found a way for the Dolphins to win in a lock. Have the entire defense start barking like dogs. Griese will have a flashback to two weeks ago, hike the ball and roll his ankle again. He will be out of the game and it will be a lock! LOL

:hail: me and my keen coaching sense!
lol........that's hilarious dude:hitself:

gottahavefootba

The Predator
Reaction score
Originally posted by stan marino
we should have signed sam adams, the drunk woulda ran right to him every play!!!
:lol: :lol: is that why Baltimore pounded them... he was still looking for that Sam Adams :lol: :lol:

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
My sources with the Broncos have also warned me that they have put in some new plays for this game as well. Apparently, Griese lines up as the kicker and does POOCH kicks to our return team. They had to take it out though cuz he hurt his ankle....lol

:hail: Griese's moronic bumblings

WharfRat

Taylor Club
Reaction score
Originally posted by Samphin
My sources with the Broncos have also warned me that they have put in some new plays for this game as well. Apparently, Griese lines up as the kicker and does POOCH kicks to our return team. They had to take it out though cuz he hurt his ankle....lol

:hail: Griese's moronic bumblings
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom