Surtain deal done for no. 2? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain deal done for no. 2?

Your right!!

Unfortunately, and Tony Bua is a year or two away from being an impact player, He does have lots of potential. all the more reason not to give Surtain to the Chiefs, Sabin should just realize he can't give away his secondary while trying to turn around a Franchise.

they have enough problems to worry about with runingbacks and quaterback slots. :cooldude:

Bua is a great hitter, I do not think he is a great cover man - there is a reason he was moved to LB. Dont fall in love with the unknown.

greenflash01 said:
Personally I think it would be a mistake to give up Patrick Surtain. He is half the reason their secondary is so good. Neither Will Poole or Reggie Howard can replace a pro-bowler like Surtain---He is da man!!!

He is da man I agree but he is also eating cap.

As if anybody cares!!!

:lol: If I were Sabin I would use all my draft picks to get proven players rookies don't win the Superbowl(Big Ben) They are too new, Seasoned teams win. I could respect the fact that Sabin wants to build up that includes getting young players.

However what sounds better Ronnie Brown or Shaun Alexander. Cedric Benson or Edgerin James. I'm not saying those two soon to be rookies won't develop into a great NFL running backs, but who wants to say well he'll be good in three years. When someone else is better NOW!!!!!:confused:

Although I don't know the actual chances of getting a high runner for draft picks like Alexander or James. My2cents

SCall13 said:
First I've heard of it. Hopefully it's true and we can put this behind us. Then again, it will be one less thing to speculate and talk about.

Yeah, it'll be one less thing to beat the crap out of for months on end. Hopefully the deal is done so we can get our 2nd and stop freakin' talking about it already. That way, we'll have more time to beat the crap out of the utterly dead horse known as the draft.

FireWrongstedt said:
Yeah, it'll be one less thing to beat the crap out of for months on end. Hopefully the deal is done so we can get our 2nd and stop freakin' talking about it already. That way, we'll have more time to beat the crap out of the utterly dead horse known as the draft.

Yeah...the draft is a much bigger dog to beat and getting a second rounder will give it more life. Then we can all begin to beat the @&%$# out of the dog and kill it too. :D

Man is offseason LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Back
Top Bottom