Surtain deal done for no. 2? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain deal done for no. 2?

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
I heard last night on the third shift, Fox radio's late night show, that George Sedano said the the deal is done with the Chiefs and they are waiting to get the details worked out.

Anyone hear anything else?

First I've heard of it. Hopefully it's true and we can put this behind us. Then again, it will be one less thing to speculate and talk about.

SCall13 said:
First I've heard of it. Hopefully it's true and we can put this behind us. Then again, it will be one less thing to speculate and talk about.

We have plenty of ole reliable threads to keep rehashing: Feeley vs Gus; Ricky Coming back; Brown vs Benson vs QB.

Ohio Fanatic said:
We have plenty of ole reliable threads to keep rehashing: Feeley vs Gus; Ricky Coming back; Brown vs Benson vs QB.

lol
got that right
i really hope this deal is DONE!

Ohio Fanatic said:

This is true. I want the Surtain deal DONE.

It's not done yet. The only thing that has been written is that Surtain and the Cheifs have agreed in principle to a long term deal. What still needs to be worked out is the trade portion of the deal. KC is only offering a fourth and we want a 2nd or better. I think once the Cheifs give up their second rounder, then it will be a done deal. We should hear something in the next week or so.

Ohio Fanatic said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I wish this wasnt so true.

by greenflash01

Personally I think it would be a mistake to give up Patrick Surtain. He is half the reason their secondary is so good. Neither Will Poole or Reggie Howard can replace a pro-bowler like Surtain---He is da man!!!

greenflash01 said:
Personally I think it would be a mistake to give up Patrick Surtain. He is half the reason their secondary is so good. Neither Will Poole or Reggie Howard can replace a pro-bowler like Surtain---He is da man!!!
well, you lost the other half (sammy knight).. but tonya bua is freakin good, too. not proven, but sure talented.

What details would there be to work out? Surtain and the Chiefs already have a deal. They just need to give us the #2 we want and we're done.

am I nuts or are the Chiefs playing games? Just a couple of weeks ago, Peterson, the Chiefs GM, was saying, terms were agreed to for a trade except for Surtain's terms. making it sound like the whole trade depended on Pat. Now we have Pat agreeing to terms and the Chiefs balking. what's up with that? head games by the chiefs is all. they will cave.

Back
Top Bottom