Surtain Dislikes Minnasota | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Dislikes Minnasota

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a reason why Patrick picked Minny as one
of the places,he wouldn't take a trade to?

I think it's probably because he has a history of ankle and knee problems and turf is very bad for the ankles and knees. Just my guess.

But doesn't KC have the fake stuff or have they changed it in recent years?

MiamiFan1354 said:
Minn just has bad turf..

No hes clearly said he wouldn't mind playing for Indy, and they have the worst turf in the league.

If I had bad knees, I wouldnt want to play in the dome in Minnesota. If I was PS, I would want to be someplace warm and play on grass, and for a CONTENDER..... Pat's running at the peak of his career and he would prolyl want to be traded to a team he felt was a contender for a SB run...... I still dont know why SD isnt in the ballpark for him...... Say they made the rumored trade with SF and traded Rivers for SF's 1st pick, SD would take Edwards with the top pick, then take a defensive player with the 12th pick, trade their late 2nd to us for PS, and they would isntantly be the frontrunner in the AFC IMO.

Their only weakness last year was their secondary and WR corps. Hopefully LT21 will read this and explain it to me.... Maybe they are thinking they can get a CB in the draft.

Namor said:
Has anyone heard of a reason why Patrick picked Minny as one
of the places,he wouldn't take a trade to?

Minnesota already signed a corner anyway, right?

eddie4fins said:
Minnesota already signed a corner anyway, right?

yeah fred smoot. and the other guy is antoine winfield, highly overrated (both of them actually) but decent enough.

i think it has to do with cold weather, actually LIVING there... being that he said he didn't wanna go to green bay and minnesota being both are cold *** places to live...

Since when did Patrick Surtain have a history of ankle and knee problems? Missing 4 games in a career certainly doesn't add up to "a history of problems."

Back
Top Bottom