Surtain for KC's 4th rd this yr and 3rd rd next yr? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain for KC's 4th rd this yr and 3rd rd next yr?

I'd take a 4th this year and a 2nd next year. A 4th and a 3rd however leaves me feeling as though we got taken.

I'd be ok if next years 3rd round pick was a conditional pick that could be a 2nd or even a 1st based on Pat's performance (unless the performance incentives are ungodly rediculous). He'll be the best thing in KC's defensive backfield by far.

I would prefer to keep Surtain after all he is one of the best cover corners in the league. A second round draft pick does not seem like enough to me !

Why should we have to compromise with KC? The player they are after is a pro bowl corner, Surtain is not a project, he is an established CB. I can't believe some people think we should be flexible and compromise with KC so it will fit with their plans of using their 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft choices for themselves and using a low 4th round pick to put a starting CB on their roster. It would be a smart move on their side but a dumb move on our side. Lets keep Surtain and let them sign Law so they can put him on their disabled list.

LacesOut said:
Thank God you are not all NFL GM's. You will take your 4th and a 3rd next year and like it! Carl Peterson will take Saban's mother out for a nice seafood dinner anf not call her back. Saban is a rookie at the NFL level, Peterson will have his way with him or leave him high and dry. You guys need draft picks, we need to improve our defense yes, but it doesn't need to be the Ravens D. Remember, we have the best Offense in the NFL. The dolphins need much more help than the Chiefs do. Afterall, who hold the #2 pick in this years draft? With the 4th round pick we give you, you could draft someone to unseat Feeley at QB! Enjoy your draft!:roflmao:
Best offense:roflmao: and the 2nd worst defense:roflmao:.
7-9 record aint nothing for a troll to be coming around here and talking ****.

Back
Top Bottom