Surtain for KC's 4th rd this yr and 3rd rd next yr? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain for KC's 4th rd this yr and 3rd rd next yr?

Ludacris

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted yet but in the PalmBeachPost Pat Kirwan said on NFL Network that he expects Miami will deal Surtain for the Chielfs 4th rd pick this year and 3rd pick next year. Would you guys be satisfied with this? I wouldn't be!

No i wouldnt, i say they either give us a 2nd or no deal.

No not really. I feel like we would get totally robbed in that trade. I would however, settle for a 4th this year and a 2nd next year.

Nublar7 said:
No not really. I feel like we would get totally robbed in that trade. I would however, settle for a 4th this year and a 2nd next year.

They dont even want to give us a 2nd this year so that sure as hell isnt gonna happen!

We should get a 2nd rounder this year or just keep him!

Nublar7 said:

That sounds better to me also. a 4th and 3rd isnt horrible but Id hope for a little better. Maybe the 3rd can become a 2st based on Pats performance?

PhinDude88 said:
No i wouldnt, i say they either give us a 2nd or no deal.

excatly, a 2nd or nothing....We'd be getting ripped off for a 3rd and a 4th.

Shifty187 said:
They dont even want to give us a 2nd this year so that sure as hell isnt gonna happen!

We should get a 2nd rounder this year or just keep him!
Actually it could. Usually when you do a trade involving future picks teams look at the future pick as less valuable. For example, a 2nd round next year is worth the same as a 3rd rounder this year.

"surtain" and only a 4th and a 3th he is like for a 2nd and next year a 4th
he is the 3th better cb

DonShula84 said:
That sounds better to me also. a 4th and 3rd isnt horrible but Id hope for a little better. Maybe the 3rd can become a 2st based on Pats performance?
I agree this trade needs to be based on Pats 05 performance.

No freaking way!! That's a Wanny move!!

KC got a free 3rd round pick (comp) that should have made it easier for them to give up their 2nd round pick this year.I don't want next year's 2nd rd. which will most likely be higher(worst) then this year.

danita said:
"surtain" and only a 4th and a 3th he is like for a 2nd and next year a 4th
he is the 3th better cb

3th?:wink:

Dredd1050 said:
No freaking way!! That's a Wanny move!!

now that's not fair. wannstedt would extend his contract at all costs. what use does wannstedt have with draft picks. seriously though, he's not here, get off the wannstedt bashing. am i the only one tired of this cop out?

I think we still thinking like if Wanstedt is our coach, Saban will not let Surtain go unless we got what he said he wants. Saban wants a 2nd and a 2nd we gonna get.

Back
Top Bottom