Surtain hurry back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain hurry back

Now there is something we can agree on. Fletcher can go back to being the 3rd corner and Gamble can go back to being the dimeback and this defense will be stronger because of it.

I don't think corner was the weakness today. Are LB's couldn't stop the TE and backs out of the backfield. Hell they couldn't even stop Trent Green's rushing attack.

Gonzo is arguably the best tightend in the game today....there aren't many who can contain him.....we have a big weakness that can be exploited if the other team has a tight end as good as Tony....luckily not many do....unfortunately New England has a surplus of good tight ends....Bates and Wanny need to figure this thing out fast...

Really?

... then how do explain the spotty play of Madison, Marion and Freeman? Yes Fletcher had a poor game, but so did the rest of the D. I doubt Surtain makes one difference today. Do you think they would have put Surtain on Gonzalez? I don't. Zach couldn't stop him, Marion couldn't stop him, Freeman couldn't stop him, nor could Madison.

Oliver...

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Now there is something we can agree on. Fletcher can go back to being the 3rd corner and Gamble can go back to being the dimeback and this defense will be stronger because of it.

Back
Top Bottom