Surtain KC news update from Ireland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain KC news update from Ireland

Corkie

Rookie
Reaction score
I was just watching NFL Europe on Skysports in Ireland.

After the match hightlights, they spoke to the KC Chief Scout (Jim something or other -- he is an ex NFL Europe coach)...he was asked about the Surtain situation and advised as follows:

He said in the deal, you need to satisfy the player and the Phins...he said they had satisfied the players needs...the issue was the Dolphins...he said that they had offered the correct level, but Saban was not budging...he said that Saban was a long time out of the NFL and that he expected if Saban had been back since last year, the deal woudl have been done by now!!!

He concluded that a deal was in the making.

Keep playing hardball Nick...and go Phins!!!

I'll keep up the good work :lol:

Awwww poor KC scout is upset because they couldn't lowball Saban like they could Wrongstedt. :lol:

Damn.. I thought this thread was going to proclaim a "Surplane" sighting in Ireland!!! :D

clear.gif

SkapePhin said:
Damn.. I thought this thread was going to proclaim a "Surplane" sighting in Ireland!!! :D

clear.gif

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

SkapePhin said:

clear.gif

I can see this is still getting it's 15 minutes! I laugh EVERY TIME I see something in reference to the original thread!

And now THIS!

GREAT!

Back
Top Bottom