Surtain News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain News

cigar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I will continue with my traditional posts of factual inside information and tell all of you the skinny with Pat Surtain and Kansas City.

He will be traded for
a 2005 4th round pick
and a 2006 3rd round pick

Unless someone jumps onto the scene with a better offer, thats the deal. Note that the trade will not happen anytime soon, as the Phins want to get the word out so hopeufully KC gets out bid. It will happen sometime before the draft.

If you are looking for a source, I am the source.

Thank You,Mr. Peterson.

cigar said:
I will continue with my traditional posts of factual inside information and tell all of you the skinny with Pat Surtain and Kansas City.

He will be traded for
a 2005 4th round pick
and a 2006 3rd round pick

Unless someone jumps onto the scene with a better offer, thats the deal. Note that the trade will not happen anytime soon, as the Phins want to get the word out so hopeufully KC gets out bid. It will happen sometime before the draft.

If you are looking for a source, I am the source.
No disrespect intended, but you are...? You get your inside info from...? That has to be an opening offer from KC, and it does make sense that the Phins would make it public to solicit another offer. But again, if Saban makes that deal, it's a bad one IMO.

Well your source is Pat Kirwan since he has been saying that now for a few days. Seems hard to believe Saban would do this since he doesnt get his first day choice like he wants.

I think the first clue that soemone has no inside source and is no true authority, is when they make these kinds of statements.

Anyone who does have legitimate inside sources is usually humble, and validates their source. Or to put it simple, if there is someone out there in the organization who really knows, they are not going to confide in a friend who they know will blab it on a message board. Not with Nick Saban firing people over little Debbie cakes. That would be fast ticket to a pink slip.

But this "prediction" is also widely known knowledge and specualtion. So this is nothing that isn't out there already. Maybe you work for Pro football Talk too?

motioncityhifi said:
Well your source is Pat Kirwan since he has been saying that now for a few days. Seems hard to believe Saban would do this since he doesnt get his first day choice like he wants.

:roflmao: Thats funny. I just heard Kirwan say it a couple of minutes ago on "NFL Total Access". I doubt Saban will take that trade. The media has been wrong with almost all of their other Dolphins offseason predictions. KC better throw in that 2nd rounder if they want Suartain.

Back
Top Bottom