Surtain Rumor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain Rumor

If he would say he saw surtain's plane tag# in the incoming log or something like that, but saying someone SAW surtains plane? How is it distinguishable from other planes?

bdmagnum said:
Surtain has a plane?

that is the same question I asked him. Actually I said to him "Surtain doesn't have his own plane." His response was "the plane is a FLIGHT OPTIONS plane. People can buy a share of a plane and then use when they need it. I looked up the registration and it showed who is on the plane at the time and his name was on there."

Some of you are pretty ignorant on here. he was just letting you know what he had heard. Plus it is possible for him to have a plane. No, not a big jet, but a little sessna(sp?) could be his plane. I know a few people with planes like that, and they certainly don't have the same kind of money as Surtain. And I think after the 3rd person said "Surtain has a plane?" it was enough. You don't need to say it 12 times to make your point.

The fact that any ball that is in the air automatically sticks to it is how he knows it's surtain's.

KsPhIn said:
that is the same question I asked him. Actually I said to him "Surtain doesn't have his own plane." His response was "the plane is a FLIGHT OPTIONS plane. People can buy a share of a plane and then use when they need it. I looked up the registration and it showed who is on the plane at the time and his name was on there."
Well there ya go that answered my ? Much better statement.

KsPhIn said:

What is your job with the airlines?

KsPhIn said:

I would actually beleive he could have his own plane, the guy earns like 6 million a year.

greatest...thread...ever

Im just glad so many people questioned the same exact thing I did....

We wouldnt ask why would he be in KC, or who is friend is, but WOW SURTAIN HAS A PLANE! :lol:

I wonder if it has a huge picture of him on the side...... kinda like those Bacardi party busses that show up in DC on Friday and Saturday nights and throw huge parties. :lol:

A lot of athletes own shares in a plane where they are allowed a certain number of flights per year...and some of the very rich athletes like Tiger Woods actually own their own jets. I am sure PS is exploring his options......Don't deal him away to KC for anything less than a 2nd rounder.

It could be he has a pilot's license and bought his own plane. More likely, it's probably "his plane" like the golfers have. They (other than a few big names) don't have their own plane but they "rent" space on corporate jets and use them as if they are their own. It's a pretty good business going. That's the kind of deal Payne Stewart had when he went down.

Something smells very fishy here......and i dont think it is me.

KsPhIn said:

Are you allowed to do that legally?

Back
Top Bottom