Surtain so called replacement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain so called replacement

Reggie Howard and Will Poole.

Howard has a huge contract. To justify it he will probably be handed the starters roll.

I'd beat money on Will Poole, but Reggie Howard would push him. Howard needs to start or he will be cut next offseason, he has a $3m cap figure

MikeO said:

Howard has a huge contract. To justify it he will probably be handed the starters roll.
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Poole is a much better corner and has been talked about widely on this board..

Did you not see Howard get torched several times against AZ?

Starters: Madison, Howard
Nickel: Poole
Dime: Edwards

+ rookie.

MikeO said:

With Wanny, yes, but I don't think Saban is going ot play those games.

I hope will Poole can step up and fill Pats shoes

The only one of them that has been a quality starter....Edwards. Poole is the wild card....Howard just sucks.

kizzaboo said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Poole is a much better corner and has been talked about widely on this board..

Did you not see Howard get torched several times against AZ?

This is also a business and when you are paying someone the money Howard is making, you use him. Wannstedt/Spielman move or not. Saban must justify that signing.

Surtain still has a pulse....until this trade is announced OFFICIALLY, I'm going to wait to celebrate.

Ferretsquig said:
The only one of them that has been a quality starter....Edwards. Poole is the wild card....Howard just sucks.
Edwards was a roster fill signing. IMO he won't make the squad if Roundtree and Banks improve the same amount htey have the last 2 training camps.

godfater21 said:
Antrell Rolle
antrel would be second on my draft board. I may be alone, but IMO, he is represents decent value at #2.

I now pronounce MikeO with an eduction into the top 20 worst posters on this board due to: lack of logical reasoning and as what Schleprock said, thinks too much like Wanny.

Back
Top Bottom