Surtain to the NYG? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain to the NYG?

Allen is one of the better young corners in the league. This would be like trading Michael Vick for a dose of the clap.

First off we didn't sign Boston. Second it sounds like a real bad trade. Saban wouldnt be that stupid.

Boomer said:
Allen is one of the better young corners in the league. This would be like trading Michael Vick for a dose of the clap.

LOL Simon... Like always, you are right on the money!!

we should keep surtain and not trade him for a 3rd or whatever and would hate to see him in a Giants uni.

gofins said:
I want to re-sign Boston!!!!!!!!
Looks like he is all but a 49er.

Also, I asked on the ESPN Buccaneers board what they thought of Charles Lee, and to my suprise, THEY LOVE HIM! They think Gruden stunted his growth as an WR and that he will probably succed at a new team. A lot of them hope the Bucs re-sign him.

Nublar7 said:
Looks like he is all but a 49er.

Also, I asked on the ESPN Buccaneers board what they thought of Charles Lee, and to my suprise, THEY LOVE HIM! They think Gruden stunted his growth as an WR and that he will probably succed at a new team. A lot of them hope the Bucs re-sign him.

Nolan said he would wait until after the draft to make a decision on Boston.
Boston is left twisting in the wind until then .

AustroFin said:
Both Lee and Boston would be good for us.... Chambers and Boston as Starters, Lee and Booker in Slot.... would give a good combo....
We don't need both Lee and Boston. Don't forget that we have Newson on the team(who showed great signs last year before his injury) and while we all rag on him, Thompson is not that bad of a player.

surtain trade to nyg
Posted by bigehha
Mar 31, 5:36 pm
surtain for will aleen also giants give up this year 2nd and 4th miami gives up david boston who was resigned today.i d k boston still can be great.

This is your source?? :roflmao:

Wow.......i suddenly feel much, much, much, much smarter.

:smackhead :mrt:

Back
Top Bottom