Surtain to the NYG? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain to the NYG?

you dont need to be an *** about it i just saw that and i coulnt find anything to back it up...if you read the whole thing like smart people do i said i didnt believe it was true, i just came upon it and wondered if anyone had seen anything to back this up b/c i didnt even think we were talking to the giants so i didnt know where it was coming from. Im glad that something like that made you feel smarter though. looks like youll take any little scrap to help improve your self esteem

BS all these BS threads are from people who have recently sign up to finheaven.com

Actually Mcmike he should feel smarter then you. This has to be one of the most worthless posts I've seen in a while and I've seen some pretty pointless ones on here. I mean really you shouldn't have even posted a question like that on the site it doesn't even make sense. Think about if the Giants really wanted Boston don't you think they would have offered him a contract as a free agent already? Why would they wait for the phins to sign him back just so they could trade a draft pick for him? What do you think every GM is as dumb as Speilman? Next time you post make sure what ever your asking or saying makes sense even if it mean using your brain.

yamutha3002 said:
Actually Mcmike he should feel smarter then you. This has to be one of the most worthless posts I've seen in a while and I've seen some pretty pointless ones on here. I mean really you shouldn't have even posted a question like that on the site it doesn't even make sense. Think about if the Giants really wanted Boston don't you think they would have offered him a contract as a free agent already? Why would they wait for the phins to sign him back just so they could trade a draft pick for him? What do you think every GM is as dumb as Speilman? Next time you post make sure what ever your asking or saying makes sense even if it mean using your brain.

Dude, lay off of him. He was just posting of what he heard, he was just passing along some information.

yamutha3002 said:
Settle down Beavis!!!!!!!! I don't see what is so worthless about this post. He's simply relaying statements from another site.

Nublar7 said:
We don't need both Lee and Boston. Don't forget that we have Newson on the team(who showed great signs last year before his injury) and while we all rag on him, Thompson is not that bad of a player.
Yes, we do have good receiver already. I like Thompson too but he is either red hot or ice cold. I like Newson too but he doesn't compare to Boston.

That's impossible. Everyone on this site KNOWS we are trading Surtain for either Alexander or Edge. (Maybe both?!)

Ruderic said:
That's impossible. Everyone on this site KNOWS we are trading Surtain for either Alexander or Edge. (Maybe both?!)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Three way trade...Surtain to Seattle, 7th rounder to Indy, Alexander to Miami, Edge to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom