Surtain to the NYG? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surtain to the NYG?

MCMike81

Starter
Reaction score
I was CBS sports and people are talking about Surtain being traded to the Giants one guy said this,

"surtain for will allen also giants give up this year 2nd and 4th miami gives up david boston who was resigned today.i d k boston still can be great."

some people are talking like a trade went down already between these two teams is this just bs I cant find it anywhere just wondering if you guys heard this?

I did not even hear Boston was resigned today...I think it is BS

MCMike81 said:
I was CBS sports and people are talking about Surtain being traded to the Giants one guy said this,

"surtain for will allen also giants give up this year 2nd and 4th miami gives up david boston who was resigned today.i d k boston still can be great."

some people are talking like a trade went down already between these two teams is this just bs I cant find it anywhere just wondering if you guys heard this?

I don't recall Boston being resigned. You got a link

just go to nfl rumor mill then go down to the bottom where people talk to each other. There are a couple of people that said he was traded to the Giants and then one listed that as the trade. I am thinking it is not true but i though that would be a damn good trade so i got a little excited

Yeah last i heard Boston was going to go to San Fran thats why i was confused. Dont kill the messenger.

The only part I would change on that trade if it did happened would be not getting Allen, not sending Boston and receiving their next years third also.:D

why wouldnt you want allen he is fast as hell and it never hurts to have a stock pile of decent corners, it would only increase competition in camp

Back
Top Bottom