Surveillance Video of Pats Lockeroom Attendant Under Investigation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surveillance Video of Pats Lockeroom Attendant Under Investigation

Shameless. Kraft has set up an offshore bank account to set this kid up financially for the rest of his life.
As long as he agrees to keep his mouth shut about brady And takes full responsibility.

Belichick should still get suspended. Saying you didn't know it was going on is not a valid defense. It didn't stop the NFL from suspending Sean Peyton.

Oh but many on here used that excuse for Philbin during Bullygate! Bubububut he didn't know! No worries Ted Wells is on the case and he allows ignorance as a defense.

Oh but many on here used that excuse for Philbin during Bullygate! Bubububut he didn't know! No worries Ted Wells is on the case and he allows ignorance as a defense.

I fail to see how a private interpersonal relationship between 2 players with private texting, that ultimately weakened the team could be compared to a team with institutionalized cheating in an effort to gain an unfair advantage over the rest of the league.

I fail to see how a private interpersonal relationship between 2 players with private texting, that ultimately weakened the team could be compared to a team with institutionalized cheating in an effort to gain an unfair advantage over the rest of the league.

What I am saying is those who defended Philbin claiming he had no idea it was going on are the first calling bull**** on Belichick claiming he had no idea. Both coaches are a liar! So is Brady for that matter! Doesn't matter though Ted Wells is a handsomly paid stooge and will gobble up whatever **** you shovel his way.

Just means Kraft paid the refs to look the other way. :troll:

If it is that easy I'd think Ross would reach in his pocket and buy a SB championship. At the very min I'd have thought he
would have bought off the league's investigation into bullygate.

If it is that easy I'd think Ross would reach in his pocket and buy a SB championship. At the very min I'd have thought he
would have bought off the league's investigation into bullygate.

Why stop @ Ross & Kraft? I'm surprised that Jerruh and Danny Snyder haven't tried this?

Investigators call on Columbia dept. Why would the league's "A" team need to hire "a professor of physics to consult on matters relating to gas physics and environmental impacts on inflated footballs," What happened to the ball attendant stopping at the bathroom? Perhaps he really did just whiz and go? If this video tape evidence was so compelling why do we need a physics professor?

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...iversity-physics-department-deflategate-probe

Last edited by a moderator:
Investigators call on Columbia dept. Why would the league's "A" team need to hire "a professor of physics to consult on matters relating to gas physics and environmental impacts on inflated footballs," What happened to the ball attendant stopping at the bathroom? Perhaps he really did just whiz and go? If this video tape evidence was so compelling why do we need a physics professors for?

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...iversity-physics-department-deflategate-probe

The NFL is not interested in punishing the Pats. There is too much at stake. They are looking for a loophole anywhere they can.

Patriots are cheaters. Their legacy is tainted. Live with it and be happy that the NFL is backing your team.

The NFL is not interested in punishing the Pats. There is too much at stake. They are looking for a loophole anywhere they can.

Patriots are cheaters. Their legacy is tainted. Live with it and be happy that the NFL is backing your team.

I got news for you, this isn't going to be swept under the rug, certainly not after Mr. Kraft's statement. I realize (for obvious reasons) it pains you to even entertain the thought that the patriots have told the truth from the very beginning of this media circus and their here say reporting.
Kraft wants his reputation and that of his entire organization vindicated so when he said he expected an apology for his organization that's exactly what he meant.

Back
Top Bottom