Swap Firsts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Swap Firsts?

Gamble

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Would you swap firsts with Dallas for Austin? This would allow Miami to pick a player they like that #12 would be too high for and Dallas could pick C.J. or Dez, who Jones supposedly likes. Just a question, I don't think Dallas would go for it.

Would do it in a heartbeat, but like you said, Dallas wouldn't go for it.

Without hesitation, but no way would Dallas do that. Miami would have to throw in aditional picks and or player.

That is the only way id trade for Austin. Giving up a 1st and a 3rd for 1 player is too much for our team since we have so many holes on both saides of the ball. A swap and maybe a later pick/ a player would be perfect. But like everyone said, Dallas wont do that.

No, between Berry, McClain, Graham, Williams somebody this defense badly needs is probably going to be on the board.

For Dallas to move up 15 spots,(#27) they would need to package a high value player. I could see Dallas doing this if there is a player JJ is coveting.

I wouldn't mind swapping firsts and then us giving Dallas a 3rd as well for Austin, instead of just giving them straight up our 1st and 3rd, like in the other thread.

I wouldn't mind swapping firsts and then us giving Dallas a 3rd as well for Austin, instead of just giving them straight up our 1st and 3rd, like in the other thread.

Still would rather draft a player or trade for a receiver that is more esatblished and costs less. i mean while we at why not just sign Antonio Bryant who will be cheaper and cost less probably. Hell you could get Brandon Marshall for less and he has proven year after year that he can be a top level reciever.

Brandon Marshall in FA or Dez Bryant in the draft. No one else is worth the price tag this year. I remember Coach Sparano saying "7-9 is mediocre and I told them mediocrity is not really accepted round here." And that's the approach you have to take. No Miles Austin, no Vincent Jackson, no Antonio Bryant. Get a real #1 or go into the season with what we have.

Dallas isn't going to swap Firsts and basically give us Austin for free. They're going to put the highest tender on him because nobody in their right mind is giving up a 1st and a 3rd for him and therefore will keep him.

Brandon Marshall in FA or Dez Bryant in the draft. No one else is worth the price tag this year. I remember Coach Sparano saying "7-9 is mediocre and I told them mediocrity is not really accepted round here." And that's the approach you have to take. No Miles Austin, no Vincent Jackson, no Antonio Bryant. Get a real #1 or go into the season with what we have.

I'm not sure where you see mediocrity in Miles Austin and Vincent Jackson. They are both very good.

Still would rather draft a player or trade for a receiver that is more esatblished and costs less. i mean while we at why not just sign Antonio Bryant who will be cheaper and cost less probably. Hell you could get Brandon Marshall for less and he has proven year after year that he can be a top level reciever.

I'm just tired of getting "potential" talent. I want some proven talent in here already. :ponder:

Swap 1st and 3rd Round picks and get a 5th Rd ... thats the only way I would do it. Better yet ... Swap 1st and 3rd and get a 3rd or 4th next year and a 5th Round this year ... Go Big or Go Home, lol

Back
Top Bottom