Sweetness | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sweetness

Did you see that pic of McKinney?

That guy is barrel chested!!

Hell yeah, I hope they have more pics/news tommorow.

Any Dolphins news this time of the year is a good thing :) (except injuries of course)

I want to see a pic of Jamie Nails. I still have the image of an overweight player whose upper body looks entirely too big for his lower body.

Reports have him at 345 right now. That's a big difference. He was around 360-370 when he played for the Bills. Being at 400+ lbs last year really hurt him.

Interestingly enough, I saw a stat somewhere that showed the Bills averaged 5+ yards per carry running behind the right side of their offensive line in 1999. The right side of their line that year was Jamie Nails and Marcus Spriggs. I hope Spriggs can make it back healthy and give us depth at tackle. He's a fellow Mississippian, and I have to root for us Mississippians.

Yeah, 345 isn't nearly as bad as 400+ for sure! Wow 5+ yards per carry? After what we had to deal with last year, 5+ sounds like a TD :p

It really amazes me that some fans on some other boards think Seth McKinney is a finess lineman just because he is considered to be a technician.

He plays with a mean streak, and I don't think a player that plays with a mean streak should be considered a finess player.

Originally posted by KB21
It really amazes me that some fans on some other boards think Seth McKinney is a finess lineman just because he is considered to be a technician.

He plays with a mean streak, and I don't think a player that plays with a mean streak should be considered a finess player.

Hopefully he does as well or better as our last two 3rd rounders :)

Ice..............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Look at my singature. I am pumped already.

How did you get the nice pic? Is it from Madden?;)

Originally posted by KB21

KB --- these are poeple that have never seen the guy play.

I can't stand A&M, but you don't start there for 4 years often. You don't play the anchor position on OL for 4 years unless you are mean & nasty. I have seen him play countless times in High School (Austin Westlake w/ Drew Brees) and at A&M.

Finesse does not come to mind. He is a smart technincian, but he is not finesse. He plays tough and played really well against Casey Hampton and Shaun Rogers, who both have shown their abilities in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom