T-Buck still avalible!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T-Buck still avalible!!

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know he doesn't fit Sabans plans , but he's a veteran corner thats a good fit wherever he plays and for one more season it would IMO be nice to see him return...again!

I think he was pretty solid for us for a while. I wouldn't mind seeing him for one more season, he'ld probably be cheap.

Haha, I loved Tbuck when he was here...

I wouldn't mind signing him for the veteran tender.

pwn3dyo said:
I think we are all set at CB.
I'm going to have to agree. Sam Madison, Reggie Howard, Will Poole, Mario Edwards, Travis Daniels, Shirdonya Mitchell. I agree that I think that we're all set. Also, I don't feel that Saban would have much interest in Terrell Buckley. He's short and undersized, and isn't big and physical at all. Don't get me wrong, I loved T-Buck and his stay here in Miami I just don't think Saban would want a 34 soon turning 35 year old CB when we already have what I would say a pretty good overall 5-set, and now you can add Shirdonya Mitchell who is a bright young star for the future in my opinion.

painnotpleasure said:
I'm going to have to agree. Sam Madison, Reggie Howard, Will Poole, Mario Edwards, Travis Daniels, Shirdonya Mitchell. I agree that I think that we're all set.

Saban loves Shirdonya's whole package but the kids a rookie, mario is to add bodys for training camp and then he'll be cut

If Tbuck is added i would love it...having too many of one position at a cheap cost is not a bad thing

painnotpleasure said:
I'm going to have to agree. Sam Madison, Reggie Howard, Will Poole, Mario Edwards, Travis Daniels, Shirdonya Mitchell. I agree that I think that we're all set. Also, I don't feel that Saban would have much interest in Terrell Buckley. He's short and undersized, and isn't big and physical at all. Don't get me wrong, I loved T-Buck and his stay here in Miami I just don't think Saban would want a 34 soon turning 35 year old CB when we already have I would say a pretty good overally 5-set, and now you can add Shirdonya Mitchell who is a bright young star in my opinion.

Shirdonya's not an option this year. He'll be rehabbing his torn ACL he suffered in his pro day work outs.

Buddwalk said:
Saban loves Shirdonya's whole package but the kids a rookie, mario is to add bodys for training camp and then he'll be cut

If Tbuck is added i would love it...having too many of one position at a cheap cost is not a bad thing
I'm not quite so sure that we'll end up cutting Edwards because he is a big physical CB and that's what Saban loves. At 6'0" 200lbs he's the biggest CB on our team and he's also got some above average speed for his size.

Cheapshotz said:
Shirdonya's not an option this year. He'll be rehabbing his torn ACL he suffered in his pro day work outs.
Yeah, I understand that. Well I heard two different stories on him. One was that he would be returning August or would be able to start practicing August. Didn't make sense to me considering I also heard that he will miss the entire season, but just hearsay from a post I read somewhere on here. But regardless, Saban must have really saw something in this kid to sign him (regardless of if he makes the team) despite having a torn ACL and possibly missing the entire year. And as I stated in my post, I said he could be a good option for us in the future.

EDIT: Forgot to add in the future but meant to because I recall hearing he could miss the entire season earlier today I think it was.

Back
Top Bottom