T Buckley released!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T Buckley released!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: WE NEED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW! NOW!

considering that he almost signed with us before tampa, i think its a no-brainer that wannspiel will bring him in...i think he may even be the 3rd cb if fletch continues to struggle...

T-Buck

Source? If true he must clear waivers first. I would love to see him back in a Fins uniform if he still has it.

I am not positive on this, but wouldn't his contract have simply been terminated, thus making him a free agent? No waivers to clear on that deal...however I could be wrong

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I am not positive on this, but wouldn't his contract have simply been terminated, thus making him a free agent? No waivers to clear on that deal...however I could be wrong

I do believe you are correct! It is dependent on how many games a player has played.

Veterans are cut by terminating thier contracts, making them FA's....

Yup. Once a player has been in the league 4 years, he's isn't required to go thru the waiver process. Straight to free agency.

Originally posted by SprBwl2003
The short term answer to our #3 Db spot, i think this will be interesting

Maybe Wanny and Speilman might be thinking that since T-Buck did not want to come back here, when he did sign with the Bucs, that he can kiss their Ashtrays.....

Even if he is signed he won't be playing the 3rd Cb role, not in the begining anyway.

He would be a nice 4th DB, but I don't like him as a 3rd.

T-Buck

He could be the guy. Cut Ray Green, put him back on the PS. Adding another veteran with Superbowl experience doesn't hurt either. He and Lowe would make a nice reserve CB tandem.

Would LOVE to have him back. Wonder why they cut him though. I don't think his skills would have diminished that much between when we wanted to sing him a couple of months ago and now.

The Bucs just decided to go with some younger guys that they're high on. Nothing to do with T-Buck not cutting the mustard.

Come on back, T-Buck.

I'd love to see T-Buck back in the aqua and orange. I'm still shocked that he signed with the yuks, and not us, last month.

The Bucs offered more playing time. But it just didn't work out. We need some vet insurance. Come on back T-Buck.

Back
Top Bottom