T Hill - Fantasy football?

Rugged Man

I'm your Huckleberry
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
No, but just because I don't typically draft a QB early and I'm pretty sure he can be had in the 5th or 6th round in my league (at the earliest).

arammell

Scout Team
Reaction score
He is averaging the 8th and 9th round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nate5413

Rookie
Reaction score
I think he will be a huge bargain at his current adp. I could see him in the 5-7 qb range fantasy wise at the end of the year. I like to wait on qb he's the guy I want

Tannchise

Hammered
Reaction score
I think he will be a huge bargain at his current adp. I could see him in the 5-7 qb range fantasy wise at the end of the year. I like to wait on qb he's the guy I want
exactly. bargain deal and maybe this time next year he is a top tier draftee. Can you imagine?

FinHopeful

Starter
Reaction score
Depends upon your league scoring system and if it is a start 2 QB system. RT was 10th best last year, and he should be around 8th this year with better receivers including more long balls.

VCU2000

Active Roster
Reaction score
8th round the earliest I would touch him

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

spiketex

Farewell El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that he's set for a big season and I will select him around the 5th round. I know the experts say take him later to get better value, but I'd prefer not to take the risk of not getting him. He is consistent and more media attention alludes to his Fantasy upside. My FH Fantasy consultant and occasional guru (last seen somewhere up in Land of Lakes) has also warned against being greedy and trying to draft Tannehill too late.

susser2000

Second String
Reaction score
I had a choice of him or Eli and went with Eli...I had the same debate between Miller and Forsett and went Forsett. I guess I just don't want my fandom to get in the way on draft day. As much as I want Dolphins on my team, I have been burned by too many in years past.

PhinsAAA

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was 4th overall in a 16 team league and I grabbed him in round 4. QB's always go high in our league Luck, Rodgers, both Mannings, Big Ben, Brees, Wilson were all taken before and three more qbs went right after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick1

I am Groot
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
In my 12 team league i took him in the 6th round to pair with Landry in the 7th.

Smith21

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He was gone in 6 in my league, I got Newton in 8 and Bradford in 10... I was going to draft Tannehill 7th round but if there's still guys like rivers Available id wait..

Top Bottom