T.O. & Philly Dispute Can Help Phins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.O. & Philly Dispute Can Help Phins

T.O. is greedy and selfish, what did he sign, a 6 year 46 million dollar contract and he wants to redo it after 1 season? I bet Philly is doubting this decision. Sure he is a gifted player but at 30 is he worth sinking so much of their cap on? Maybe Philly would be interested in picking up a Braylon Edwards or a Clayton rather than bending to T.O. and committing so much of their cap on him. Either way I bet they definitely look at receivers at some place in this draft.

RHoffman said:
to move up to #2...end of discussion...next :fire:

Nonsense if the Eagles really wanted to they could move up to #2. They could trade next years first or come up with something. They have multiple first day picks this year. Nothing is impossible.....Almost.

armyfinfan said:
Nonsense if the Eagles really wanted to they could move up to #2. They could trade next years first or come up with something. They have multiple first day picks this year. Nothing is impossible.....Almost.

I agree...they throw in some picks from this year. their first next draft and Corey Simon I think they could git'er done. Not that it will ever happen...

yea. that sounds like the best idea i have ever heard, lets trade chambers or booker for some picks at the end of each round....(sarcasm) first of all you need to have a clue on what that would do to our cap. im not sure exactly how much it would be effected, but not only would it give us a larger cap hit then we want, it would just be dumb period. sorry but i have a hard time comprehending some people's thought processes...

Back
Top Bottom