T.O the future #1 reciever in Minnesota? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.O the future #1 reciever in Minnesota?

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With reports going out that Brad Childress is going to be the new head coach for the Vikings is there a chance he will sign Terrell Owens. I am not sure on the relationship these 2 have but I imagine if they have a good relationship with each other he would bring him in. Just want to know your opinions or the possibilities of this happening?

Vikings didn't get rid of one headcase WR to get another!!

wazzy said:
With reports going out that Brad Childress is going to be the new head coach for the Vikings is there a chance he will sign Terrell Owens. I am not sure on the relationship these 2 have but I imagine if they have a good relationship with each other he would bring him in. Just want to know your opinions or the possibilities of this happening?

I am pretty sure they have NO relationship. I believe Childress was the coach that T.O. wlaked up to and told him not to speak to him during training camp. I seem to recall an interview with Childress and he seemed very p*ssed off about it and rightfully so.

wazzy said:

Yea..other than the fact Owens told Childress not to speak to him unless he spoke to him first....they get along just great. If i'm not mistaken that's the incident that got Owens suspended from Training Camp for a week this past summer.

Back
Top Bottom