T.O vs. Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T.O vs. Moss

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
what is this argument bout who is the best wr between Owens vs. Moss when Moss is the best i kno that but T.O is not as good as harrison or holt or chad johnson and hes not as good as the most underrated wr in football hines ward.

Moss is beter, I think thats the question you are asking.

TO is like that guy from those Budwieser Leon commercials, I love those, since my name is Leon.

I'd say Moss is better. His explosive speed and great catching ability make him a threat to ANY team. T.O. is a whiner, and if the team doesn't win he's always pointing the finger at someone publically.

I agree with the comment about Hines Ward, though. Pittsburgh probably has the best recieving corp in the leauge (Ward, Burress, Randle El).

Moss is the way better play maker, he throws(not well) for TD's and do you remember that lateral last year, that showed you he just wanted the score for his team, if TO had something like that, he would have just went down.

Ross said:
TO is better. Moss takes too many plays off.

I don't like either one...

--Ross

I'm not sure that is a fair assesment of Moss any longer. I don't like either one but I think we are talking about football talent here.

In my book, Moss is easily the best in football today.

Wakey said:
I'm not sure that is a fair assesment of Moss any longer. I don't like either one but I think we are talking about football talent here.

In my book, Moss is easily the best in football today.

I don't think we are talking talent here. We are talking about who is the best reciever between TO and Moss.

Moss doesn't have near the self motivation as TO does and that in my mind is what makes TO the better football player...

--Ross

2003 statistics

Terrell Owens 80 catches 1102 yards 13.8 average per 9TD's 75 Longest
Randy Moss..111 catches 1632 yards 14.7 average per 17TD's 72 Longest

Moss is way better. Look at the numbers he has put up and he still has numerous years to play. He has had an 1000 yard season every season so far. On pace to break records. And to think Miami coulda had him...:(. TO is awesome but he drops to many balls.

Back
Top Bottom