Taboo subject: Patrick Turner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taboo subject: Patrick Turner

His beard is too wack for the NFL.

Has developed slower then expected. Means absolutely nothing about his future impact. Could be the next Andre Johnson or could be the next Mr. Nobody.

Noone knows just yet and ayone who pretends to know has no clue.
Chubbs

Has developed slower then expected. Means absolutely nothing about his future impact. Could be the next Andre Johnson or could be the next Mr. Nobody.

Noone knows just yet and ayone who pretends to know has no clue.
Chubbs

Has developed slower than expected is the understatement of this season.

Third round pick and not being able to
play 1 offensive snap on a team with marginal wide receivers at best.

No one knows for sure but the fat lady
is just about to begin singing and it doesn't look good for Turner.

I hope he some how gets alot better over the offseason..

We need him...(If) (Where and When) we draft a WR will tell if he has made any strides

What story? Has he been in the NFL 3 years yet? Until then I'll reserve judgement because it's quite foolish to call someone a bust or future superstar their rookie year.

I heard his biggest problem was getting off of the line of scrimmage and getting separation. I think maybe we should keep him for a few years, you never know what he could turn into. I mean look at guys like Miles Austin and Vincent Jackson, it took them a few seasons to sprout into elite receivers.

If he played a few games and was awful/great/average we could have some (not much) input of what we think, but the only things I have heard have come through here.

Let's wait and see. Hopefully we will at least see something in pre-season!

Has developed slower than expected is the understatement of this season.

Third round pick and not being able to
play 1 offensive snap on a team with marginal wide receivers at best.

No one knows for sure but the fat lady
is just about to begin singing and it doesn't look good for Turner.

NFL history tells us one thing, if the above was used to judge WR's after 1 year then many HOF WR's and Future HOF WR"s would never have made it.

So... thank God Coaches have much more patience then their respective fan bases.
Chubbs

give the guy some time not all rookies make an impact their rookie season.its ok 2 sit a rookie qb a year or two but not a rookie wr ?

Back
Top Bottom