Club Member
Reaction score
These are my Rankings:

1st round - shoe in can play day one.

Isaiah Prince, Ohio state
Greg Little, Ole Miss
Tytus Howard, Alabama State
Ethan Greenidge, Villanova

Projected Guards who can play Tackle at elite level (1st round, elite players)

Tyler Jones, NC State
Chris Lindstrom, BC

Tackles who can play day one but are not elite -- they are good (second and later rounds value)

Joshua Miles, Morgan State (comp Dion Dawkins, Marcus Cannon, Laremy Tunsil)

College Tackles who are shoe in Elite Guards (1st round, elite)

Tyler Jones, NC State
Dennis Daley, South Carolina

Tackles who are shoe in good guards and should be drafted as guards in later rounds

Kaleb McGary, Washington
David Edwards, Wisconsin

Tackles or Guards who can play at T, but are big risks because of arm length. (late rounds, UDFA)

Michael Dieter, Wisconsin
Phil Haynes, Wake Forest
Sua Opeta, Weber State

Tackles who should try moving to Guard day 1 (projections, UDFA, they deserve a shot in camp but at Guard)

Andre Dillard, Washington
Max Sharping, N Illinois
William Sweet, Charllote
Devon Johnson, Ferris State
Oli Udoh, Elon
Yosh Nijman. VT

Tackles (listed) who can play Center in the NFL at elite level

Tyler Jones, Dennis Daley,
Andre James, Zach Bailey -- must play center (cannot play tackle or guard)

Tackles who did not do combine drills and therefore are risks to draft, we do not know what we are getting, should not be drafted, they do not meet the criteria.

Trevon Tate, Zach Bailey, Yodny Cajuste, Brandon Knight, Connor McGovern, Ryan Pope, Derwin Gray, Chuma Edoga, Bobby Evans, Jawaan Taylor, Donnell Greene, Martez Ivey.

Tackles who are not good, undraftable. there is no plan for them

Jackson Barton, Ryan Bates

Tackles who must build up strength and move to Guard (long term projects, therefore undraftable. practice squad. weight room squad)

Dalton Risner, Andre James, Jonah Williams, Nate Davis, Cody Ford, Paul Adams

Tackles who must build up strength before they can play Tackle at good level - (for now undraftable, practice squad)

Trey Pipkins

Totally disagree, Ford,Risnar and Williams wont last past 1st 2 rounds,Davis 3rd rd.
Do you not watch tape? Just because guy doesnt broad jump their undraftable?
Really?Your killin me Smalls

Guards who should play Tackle in the NFL. They are not Guards.
Fred Johnson, Florida

Totally disagree, Ford,Risnar and Williams wont last past 1st 2 rounds,Davis 3rd rd.
Do you not watch tape? Just because guy doesnt broad jump their undraftable?
Really?Your killin me Smalls

I'll give you Koa Misi OLB for Brian Burns, fair?

How about I give you Mike Mamula for Jerry Rice? Sounds fair,Mike outjumped
and was faster than J.R.. I refuse to have a battle of wit with an unarmed man.
I understand the basic premise of your theory but the logic that film doesnt matter
is rediculous.I am done here time to move along I have tape to watch I heard some Jamarcus Russel
guy can throw 90 yds from his knees.I hope we get him

Still do not understand the love for Isaiah Prince. Do you think he’ll grow into his frame thus no longer sucking?

Still do not understand the love for Isaiah Prince. Do you think he’ll grow into his frame thus no longer sucking?

It is essentially a troll thread...his other one didn't get a lot of response so he had to continue with a new one.

IT isn't even trying to be quirky or thinking outside of the box because he cannot explain why he has the convictions he does about his rankings.

Thank you well said C.K. I probably shouldnt have went sarcastic route.He is entitled to his
opinion however wrong it may be

It is essentially a troll thread...his other one didn't get a lot of response so he had to continue with a new one..

UPDATE is coming to top 100, this week.

No I cannot explain the rankings generally. It has to be a specific question about a specific player. The best general umbrella answer I can give is, elite players match other elite players, and others do not.

UPDATE is coming to top 100, this week.

No I cannot explain the rankings generally. It has to be a specific question about a specific player. The best general umbrella answer I can give is, elite players match other elite players, and others do not.

I’ve asked specific questions about a specific player.

Lane Johnson was 78" tall, 303. Isaiah is 78", 305. Jack Conklin was 78", 308. Luke Joeckel, 78", 306.

So you admit you are basing your rankings purely on measurements....

Many elite players match other elite players, but not always measurements.

Back
Top Bottom