Taco Charlton cut | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taco Charlton cut

Harris will make the team... if three starters go down in training camp.

In case of emergency.

I thought Tank played fine and got cut so I am unsure of what the coach is up to with some of these guys. I am still unsettled on why Mica and Drake really left and wouldn't give it at least another year. Throw in the coaching turnover and I am thinking hum. It's Flores first year so I am considering these were not his picks or final coaching choices. If we see the same issues again this year there might be some red flags to watch out for.

I thought Tank played fine and got cut so I am unsure of what the coach is up to with some of these guys. I am still unsettled on why Mica and Drake really left and wouldn't give it at least another year. Throw in the coaching turnover and I am thinking hum. It's Flores first year so I am considering these were not his picks or final coaching choices. If we see the same issues again this year there might be some red flags to watch out for.
Tank?

Mica?

Rememberr by the end of the season Charlton was back out of the rotation for the most part.

Rememberr by the end of the season Charlton was back out of the rotation for the most part.
He was a healthy scratch the last few games, probably because of attitude. Why else? Let's see what happens with his career now, two teams have released him. I'm sure he'll get another shot somewhere due to a few sacks and a first round resume. Harris on the other hand has the attitude Flores loves, it's just too bad he can't play ball.

Charles Harris the new Dallas Thomas. I truly hope he makes a Devante Parker like turnaround this year.

He has never done anything at the professional level to expect such a jump.

That and his skillset was never 1st round worthy. Another MIZZOU product never living up to the hype.

Weaver probably unseats Harris for a spot

He wasn’t on the active roster at the end of the season even though he wasn’t injured. So him being cut is certainly no surprise. Like many others on here, I also wonder why Harris is still on the roster. He has shown absolutely no improvement since being drafted by the Dolphins. To me Taco played much better than Harris and if he was cut, Harris should be the next one out the door.

I'm ok with him being cut but Harris should be cut too......draft position and dead money's keeping him here for now.
My first thought when seeing this was ‘why not Harris instead?’

It could be worthwhile to keep Harris on the team. Let him play out his contract and get a compensatory in 2022. Unless you can get a 6th or 7th rounder in a trade this year

Back
Top Bottom