Taco Charlton cut | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taco Charlton cut

He was terrible. He walked into a few sacks and most of the time did nothing which is why he would get routinely benched. He never heard of setting the edge or actually having any pass rush moves.

Most people saw this coming when he was drafted in the first round despite having little production in college, but jErRy JoNeS is amazing I guess so everybody decided to play along and pretend like there was some actual upside.

This.

He didn’t walk into that sack where he destroyed the tight end off the edge. Of course it could be said that was a bad matchup on the oppositions end.

but he at least made good on it and finished and did what he should. Destroy the tight end one on one.

He didn’t walk into that sack where he destroyed the tight end off the edge. Of course it could be said that was a bad matchup on the oppositions end.

but he at least made good on it and finished and did what he should. Destroy the tight end one on one.
I think the fact that the offense was blocking him 1 on 1 with a TE says all that needs to be said.

Was happy we didn’t draft him, now that we know the attitude is poor, don’t let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

Are you looking for a reason to keep him? Or just want to dole out a bit of credit? Look he’s better than Harris. That’s as much credit as I will give him.

It’s nice to have a clean slate on the DL.

Are you looking for a reason to keep him? Or just want to dole out a bit of credit? Look he’s better than Harris. That’s as much credit as I will give him.

It’s nice to have a clean slate on the DL.

im just saying he didn’t walk into that one. And every de or edge from time to time gets schemed up on a tight end. They just have to take advantage of it when they do

Kind of disappointed we cut him we do not have a good dline. I would have rather gave him a training camp to get better not a big loss though

Chiefs just signed him
We got a 7th for Harris and nothing for Taco?

At least TAco let people know he was out there...in a positive manner.

Back
Top Bottom