Taco Charlton has a lot he wants to prove with Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taco Charlton has a lot he wants to prove with Dolphins

I can’t think of a position I can say we are good with going forward.

Like literally there isn’t one. So there’s no excuses for not drafting bpa possible across the board come the 2020 draft.

None. That board should be straight vertical. It’s an evaluator and decision makers dream.
You're right, but it better start with a pick at QB.

I get it but lets not take the sack away from the kid. There are many in the league that can't get coverage sacks. For example..How many has our very own Harris gotten since he's been here?
you got a point....lol

He didn’t play very good but the one thing that made me happy was the effort on that sack play. That’s an aspect of his game that the Cowboys often questioned. That at will motor.

Gotta discount the "statement game" thing a tad IMO.

I'm gonna push the cliche button and just say it's about consistency!

That said, I didn't think the kid looked especially "explosive" and we desperately need that...

As a waiver pick up = heck yeah. No prob.

People are making too much out of that one sack he got. That was a coverage sack. Dak held the ball forever and just ran out of time. Taco did nothing special on that play other than he kept trying which is good. DE is a huge need for this team.

But where are all of Harris’ sacks lol! What a wasted draft pick. Now Grier has 3 first round picks to blow.

I can’t think of a position I can say we are good with going forward.

Like literally there isn’t one. So there’s no excuses for not drafting bpa possible across the board come the 2020 draft.

None. That board should be straight vertical. It’s an evaluator and decision makers dream.

i think we're fine at place kicker going forward

Back
Top Bottom