Taco Charlton would have been the pick IF Charles Harris was not available in Round 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taco Charlton would have been the pick IF Charles Harris was not available in Round 1

Tiko377

Starter
Reaction score

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Tough call though. If Harris was picked already means that someone else in the first 21 would have also been available. Who knows who that could have been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJM_7

Starter
Reaction score
Yep. I believe it was Barnett, Harris or Taco at 22, no matter what. Which is probably why we didn't even consider trading down.

DUB

Finheaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Thank God, nothing special about Taco. Harris has the explosive traits you want in rd 1.

artdnj

Time is Now
Club Member
Reaction score
hey, the way I look at it is that for whatever reasons our front office people loved Harris. He may or may not be a stud but at least they weren't whimsy pansy and fluttered with a decision. I think as a group they are making some great decisions this past year. Live and die by the sword I guess...refreshing though.

AZStryker

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Still Luke warm on the Harris pick but if this is true he gets bonus points for helping us dodge a bullet.

PSU Cane

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Tough call though. If Harris was picked already means that someone else in the first 21 would have also been available. Who knows who that could have been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's kind of where my head is at. If Harris had been picked, who would have fallen?

Speaking in certainties Taco would have been the choice says the team was taking a DE #1 regardless of who was left on the board. Not sure the reason for that mindset after trading for Haynes and re-signing Branch and still having value in Round 2/3 with other players if the pick was more forward thinking of a future need in 1-2 years.

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Reaction score
Taco = Odrick

Not a bad player, starter rotational guy, but he just doesn't bring the 'bend/pow/get-off' to me like Harris.

broccoli rob

Starter
Reaction score
I'm happy with how this draft has panned out so far. Trade up, grab the best remaining G/C. Whatever pick(s) thats left over is house money.

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
Well, then thank goodness we got Harris.

Taco gave me indigestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom