Tagging Forum Members | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tagging Forum Members

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i frequent a few other forums where you can tag specific members who are automatically notified they've been referenced. It's done with "@vaark," instead of just typing the name itself. Seems pretty simple from the outside looking in and certainly is helpful if you want to get someone's attention. I don't know if it's a matter of different software, what the capabilities are, whether adding a feature like this creates more headaches, bandwidth or whatever, and of course that matters. But I'm just throwing this out there as some admin food for thought. :idk:

Ive seen similar features on other forums as well. One of them also notifies you if one of your posts has been quoted which is nice too.

I have no idea about how to add those features or if its even possible. Gonna need @Wildbill3 in here.

Ive seen similar features on other forums as well. One of them also notifies you if one of your posts has been quoted which is nice too.

I have no idea about how to add those features or if its even possible. Gonna need @Wildbill3 in here.

@tylerdolphin

zackly! if we could have tagged @Wildbill3, he could have no doubt come running to address this suggestion. (and you would have known I agree and awarded you a valuable "like" for your contributiions)

Back
Top Bottom