Tagliabue Briefly Speaks On Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tagliabue Briefly Speaks On Ricky

Yeah, I don't see him winning an appeal. It would be awesome if he somehow did though.

Yeah, I agree... he's not going to win the appeal or get the suspension lowered or uplifted, but it's definitely worth a try.

He's definitely not going to win it considering that Congress is breathing down Tag's back about steroids and drug testing.

Seems like they tried to give him special treatment a couple months ago when his lawyer and agent worked out that deal with the NFL, and then Ricky refused to sign it. Tags is probably just happy to be rubbing that back in his face for jacking around with the league.

That's fine.. no big deal.. that gives Ronnie Brown all preseason to be the man, plus 4 regular season games.. it also gives ricky time to get into as good of shape as possible and then come in and rock and roll.. i'd prefer he not win an appeal and try and rush anything ...

Wagon Circler said:
On what grounds does he even have the ability to appeal this? Fill me in here, what's his case?

You can appeal anything you'd like. I'm not sure what his case is though.

Wagon Circler said:
On what grounds does he even have the ability to appeal this? Fill me in here, what's his case?

Well by him retiring, I believe that counted as his 4th failed drug test.

His 3rd failed drug test he was planning on appealing because he tested the lowest possible you could but still fait.

Another words, he just barely failed. Or simply put lets say it's an exam where anything below a 75 is failing. Ricky scored a 74.5.

He will appeal saying that since he was so close to passing that he really should be penalized.

So that would wipe his 3rd and 4th failed drug test off the book making his next failed one only a 4 gamer not a full year suspension.

Had he done this last year without retiring, he most likely would have won the appeal. Atleast Mortensen was claiming he would have.

Since everything has gone down the way it did, he probably has no chance of winning the appeal now. But it doesn't hurt to try.

Wagon Circler said:

On grounds the Bills suck and Tag wants to see Ricky ride dem Buffalo back to Miami like Louis Oliver!!!!

Mod edit: Please limit smack talk to the depths... it is not permitted in the main forum, regardless of fan affiliation.

maybe at first but since he admited to using masking agents he will get the 4 game suspension. But they cant give him a year, because he retired before he had to take another one. When he failed that 4th one he would have been suspended for a year+4 games, so basically till when he will be reinstated anyways. Only difference is he was off our books for last year.

Back
Top Bottom