Tai Streets gone to Lions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tai Streets gone to Lions

REAL DEAL

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
KFFL.com reports Streets signed a 1 yr contract, no futher details at this time.

I look at it as something that would be nice to have , but we can do just as well in the draft in the 3rd round. That is if we have any picks in the 3rd round !

I wanted this guy before FA started, but don't look like it's gonna happen now. I still think Boston is another bad dream (woody, Tait, Moss)...

I'm not sure why a one year deal, I had a feeling the Lions would go after Streets. He went to Michigan he's played for Mooch before and he should fit nicely on the other side of Rogers with Az-Hakim in the slot.
Maybe he feels he's worth more next years? I like the moves the Lions are making also, Now they need to make a deal with the Giants to swap picks, so the Skins don't snag Talyor.

I wanted this guy before FA started, but don't look like it's gonna happen now. I still think Boston is another bad dream (woody, Tait, Moss)...
I thought I was the only one starting to think that way... I would like to have Boston, but Just won't believe it until he is at a press conference in Miami. Had too many teases already this offseason.

The only starting caliber receiver left now other than the draft IS Boston. It's him or #20...

Boston, a vet RT(I'd guess Brown), McIntosh for the future, & Carey sure make a much better offseason. I would still love to keep Wale(only long-term), but whatever is whatever.

I think the Lions will be this year's Bengals. They've made some very good offseason moves. They got CB Fernando Bryant, G Damien Woody, WR Streets to compliment Rogers. Plus they're gonna add either Sean Taylor, Kellen Winslow, Kenechi Udeze, or Roy Williams in the draft. They look damn good on paper. Mooch has them going in the right direction but they still need a RB, not sold on Pinner or Gary.

Back
Top Bottom