Tailgate party | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate party

Would you like to meet up with other members to attend a DOLPHINS game together?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
I live in CA also but im planning to go for my 1st fins home game next yr!

flyin11............

i don't see any problem with it! i like to drive and my son likes to drive. i have a ram truck, diesel, so the extra mileage is no problem. just need money for fuel. besides i have never been to the east coast or va for that matter, it could be fun. wait until miadphan13 sets a date and we'll make some plans! have a real party!
clear.gif

btw, its an extra cab so there is plenty of room!:)

SWEET! :D :D Screw work for 2 days....I'll be at a Dolphins home game :D Well, we'll see....Planning planning planning ...Money..time to save..$$$$ Dollar Dollar Bill Yall

Hey dolfan06...Do you or your son smoke? :confused:

flyin11

i don't smoke but my son does. i usually stop every three or foer hours and let him puff away, smoke doesn't really bother me, i just hate the after smell!:goof:

I do a Miami vs NE game every year!

I live in New England and there is a company on SPORTSKING.COM that puts together trips for all games and i'm sure there are more out there that do it.

I went down for the Oct 7th game with 5 other people and paid 500 bucks a person which included roundtrip air, hotel, tickets to the game and transfers to and from all..........30 yard line too!

It's always fun watching my Fins beat up on NE........

:eek:

$500! :eek: :eek: I don't have that kind of money

We'll start a fund for flyin11...we'll call it "Get his a** to a Dolphins game"....
Count me in.....I'm just across the state.

Flyin 11

Don't freak out friend! If Dolfan06 can pick you up and your guys drive down, it won't cost $500 a person. We don't have to get the "best seats" because Pro Player is so awesome EVERY seat is a great seat. Trust me! I have been to 6 Dolphins home games and 4 were in the past year. I have tickets to see the Bills in January too. ;) I know of a great inexpensive hotel near the stadium and we could probably get a deal on a group of tickets. It doesn't have to be that expensive. :) Just save your pennies! ;) Plus, I'm a travel agent! :cool:

If it's next season that could work...Save some of my tax return money :p ;) We'll see...I'm in the middle of looking for a house to move into right now so it wouldn't work out for me at the moment....

hey is the game against the Bills in January sold out? I could make that one if it's not.

Originally posted by inFINSible
hey is the game against the Bills in January sold out? I could make that one if it's not.

I don't think so. I got my tickets on EBay for less than the face value. :D But, that was 2 months ago. They are the "rescheduled" game, but there should be some tickets left. :)

i have a slight problem!

there is no problem in picking up flyin11 next year, but since i just started working a new job, getting away right now might be a litle sticky. and my son is kinda worried about layoff. he's working 12 hours a day right now, but i'm sure he wants to show them they can depend on him! but definately count me in for next year!

flyin11, i always like to meet new dolphin fans!:D

I'm easy to get along with :D I have always been a shy type of person :o so I'm usually pretty quiet...Just seen alot of horror stories on the news about those certain kinds of people that others meet off the internet :rolleyes: You guys all sound :cool: though..So I think it would be fun....

Back
Top Bottom