Tailgate party | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate party

Would you like to meet up with other members to attend a DOLPHINS game together?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
I don't want no fights in the truck!! :eek: :D

Now now guys! :) Am I gonna get to wear my Marino jersey to OUR game OR should I just come dressed as a zebra to play referee. :lol:

The fights won't happen until afterwards, when you guys are pis$ed at me. I better bring my Jets helmet too. It could get dangerous.

Come on, let me come with. Hey in case you people can't read, i'm the superbowl mvp, you can't leave the mvp out, can ya?

Originally posted by miadphan13
should I just come dressed as a zebra to play referee. :lol:

referee referee!!! :D ;)

CHOPS44

I better bring my Jets helmet too. It could get dangerous.

That's good! :lol: I don't think it would get that far..:cool:

How many more til I'm a Superbowl MVP? :( I wanna hang with the BIG DOGS!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: How ironic!!! As soon as I posted this one, I become a Superbowl MVP!! :lol: :lol:

You have just entered the TWILIGHT ZONE :lol:

Sorry, but I'm getting confused with all 4 pages of these posts.

Will somebody please clear things up. Are they're any plans set for this year or is everything still up in the air? Because I want to go, just let me know when.

Something to consider, night games (SUN ESPN, MON ABC) are awesome. You've got to try it once if you've never been.

It looks like for everyone to be included, the FINHEAVEN game will be planned for next season. It will be more involved for those coming from out of state. I already had tickets to go to the Bills game on Jan 5th. Yes, I agree Monday night games are awesome!

it really doesn't make too much............

difference, we'll go to any game voted for. but my son hopes its a november or december game, he wants to get out of the snow and ice, into sunny florida!:)

I hope that if I come down to Florida to Miami with you guys next year that I don't sit beside alot of people like this guy!! :lol: Just not my style :rolleyes:

clear.gif

Flyin' 11

Dude, that's my dad!:lol: That's the first sight I saw coming into this world.:lol: j/k......Damn, that guys a DIEHARD!:cool:

I'll wear a shirt or jersey but I don't get that bad..;) lol

Tailgate

I'm all for it, unfortunately not this season. I'm currently saving up for a holiday trip to Spain, where I will be lucky if I can find sports bars so I can watch the Falcon game and the Bill game:mad: As for my thoughts on today game read my weekly feature "The Weekly Phinishers" which is up already. I would love to tailgate and chat with all of you at JRS:D (Sorry I refuse to call it PPS):yell: and hopefully by next year I'll be in Florida again with all my family and in Dolphinland. Please keep up the posts and the message board action. I sense we are uniting Dolfans from all over and after almost two seasons of being involved with the site I can only say that I'm very proud to be a part of it:cool: . So take care and we'll get together soon, go Fish

Frank Corral
Finheaven.com staff writer

Back
Top Bottom