Tailgating at the Super Bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating at the Super Bowl?

Addai

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a Colts fan coming down for the game and I've found at that there is absolutely no tailgating allowed at the Super Bowl! Not anywhere within a 1 mile radius actually! This is highly disappointing as we were planning on coming down just to tailgate as we don't have the $$$ for tickets. Here's a link to a news article discussing this: http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/beaconnews/news/226652,2_1_AU24_BEARSLOC_S1.article

Anyway, my question to you Dolphin fans is where would be a good parking lot to tailgate in close to the stadium? 1.1 miles away preferably. Also, is this practical? How bad is the neighborhood? We've already tried Walmart and the dog track, no go on both. On google earth I see a big parking lot on the corner of NW 183rd and NW 27th Ave., but can't figure out wqhat business owns it to call and ask. How is that neighborhood. Is this a lost cause? Is the neighborhood too sketchy to even consider doing this?

I'm a Colts fan coming down for the game and I've found at that there is absolutely no tailgating allowed at the Super Bowl! Not anywhere within a 1 mile radius actually! This is highly disappointing as we were planning on coming down just to tailgate as we don't have the $$$ for tickets. Here's a link to a news article discussing this: http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/b...LOC_S1.article

Anyway, my question to you Dolphin fans is where would be a good parking lot to tailgate in close to the stadium? 1.1 miles away preferably. Also, is this practical? How bad is the neighborhood? We've already tried Walmart and the dog track, no go on both. On google earth I see a big parking lot on the corner of NW 183rd and NW 27th Ave., but can't figure out wqhat business owns it to call and ask. How is that neighborhood. Is this a lost cause? Is the neighborhood too sketchy to even consider doing this?

*Sorry for not posting this in the tailgating topic, but that thread is getting 0 traffic right now for obvious reasons. And this is somewhat related to the Dolphins as it concerns Dolphin stadium (yea, I know, I'm reaching) But I'm looking to come down to your city and I've found talking to locals is the best way to get info, and I'm always happy to help any visitor who comes to the Colts board looking for help.*

i dont know man that sucks there is no tailgating for the big game

i thought of tailgating too but u cant even get into the stadium parking lot without a ticket....it sucks!

Back
Top Bottom