Taitusi Lutui | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taitusi Lutui

WelcomeBack

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do you guys think he will be around when we pick in the 2nd, and if he is, would it be a reach? He went into senior bowl practices at a good size and I think we would have an already big advantage drafting him since he's worked with our Assitant Offensive Line coach, Tim Davis, in the past at USC. Would you guys want him in the 2nd?

Right now I think the 2nd round would be a little too high to draft him but he could excel in the Senior Bowl and private workouts to move up. He's a man mountain and would definitely be a welcome addition to the Dolphins if we could get him.

that guy is a mauler, and if he shows he can stay in good shape, and preforms well in the senior bowl, i wouldnt mind using a second rounder on him

He was awesome in the Rosebowl. Taking out 2 and 3 people.
No I don't think he is a reach at all. He's considered the 2nd best G behind Max Jean-Gilles.
I'd love to see him in a Miami uniform if we don't pick up Steve Hutchinson.

the guy has soldified a 2nd round grade due to his work at the senior bowl practices. they kept talking about how agile how he is for being almost 340pds and how he and Jean Giles are going to fight it out for the top guard spot.

Back
Top Bottom