Take A Breath | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take A Breath

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Take two steps back from the edge for a moment.

I’m really starting to get concerned about some of you.

Sometimes I really do wonder about the age of a bunch of our posters. Lots of people here this time of year sound like 14 year olds sitting in mommy’s basement crying into their hot pockets about how unfair it is that Miami’s GM didn’t do what they wanted.

I mean, to some extent this happens every year ... But, sheesh. I’m not sure if we have enough cheese to go along with the whine this year.

Take some perspective.

The NFL Draft happened. Our Miami Dolphins selected players. NONE of us had any impact upon those decisions. NONE of us will ever have any impact upon these decisions.

Frankly, I don’t want ANY of us to ever have any impact upon these decisions.

Remember 2007 when we took Teddy Ginn’s entire family instead of the surefire, can’t miss QB Brady Quinn.

Uh, huh.

You don’t know what the **** you’re talking about either.

And, yes, I’m looking directly at YOU.

Take a breath, relax, and watch the games.

Or, go ahead and jump - I tire of your $0.02 crystal ball.

Most people of fine. Maybe one or two ledge jumpers, for whatever reason. Some equate people not being impressed with the draft to "losing their minds," which is inaccurate. For every ledge jumper you have a person who spooged their pants to every pick. Both are in the minority.

There are days I know what I am talking about, but I am either medicated or drunk...
Then you're a good fit for the lounge
giphy.gif

https://finheaven.com/forums/finheaven-lounge.25/

FA358E1F-48CF-4B29-A1AF-6064FC5619EB.jpeg

Sometimes I really do wonder about the age of a bunch of our posters. Lots of people here this time of year sound like 14 year olds sitting in mommy’s basement crying into their hot pockets about how unfair it is that Miami’s GM didn’t do what they wanted.

I mean, to some extent this happens every year ... But, sheesh. I’m not sure if we have enough cheese to go along with the whine this year.

Take some perspective.

The NFL Draft happened. Our Miami Dolphins selected players. NONE of us had any impact upon those decisions. NONE of us will ever have any impact upon these decisions.

Remember 2007 when we took Teddy Ginn’s entire family instead of the surefire, can’t miss QB Brady Quinn.

Uh, huh.

Take some perspective.

Uh, huh.

How many years did we walk away from the draft feeling good? Me I felt we did great in several drafts, and nope, players didn't pan out and neither did the coaches. Then several drafts I thought well **** we're screwed, and sure enough we were. At this point, it's a clean slate and i'm just going to see what these dudes do on the field before i pass judgement.

Take some perspective.

Uh, huh.

When Bumpus is the voice of reason, we do indeed need to check ourselves.

Thanks Bump.

Listening to people moan and groan about this pick and that pick and how could we pass on that player started to turn me off. Stick my head in once in awhile to see what’s happening but nothing really changed. Seems better now, maybe everyone took their medicatication.

Back
Top Bottom