Take a minute | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a minute

Charles

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just take a minute and look at this board, we spend most of our time arguing over who should be drafted or who should/shouldnt be traded or traded for but this board is awesome; its easily read very simple to find what you are looking for, you get the picture. As I was scouting looking for other team boards to find info I realized; this is the best prepared one. One of the Seattle Seahawks boards is like a neon green text and it just looked bad. Others I couldnt navigate around the site without having a slight lagh for I couldnt figure out what to click. And being a 15 year old young man, I should be quite capable of that. So I have one simple thing to say: thank you moderators; thank you for having a well rounded site for us to enjoy with the topic being or beloved Phins who will forever cause havoc on any and all Quarterbacks in the AFC East except for ours..

Thats true this is a pretty neat site, and well our own QB causes havoc in himself.:lol:

Billszone forum has some features I wish this forum had though. :(

Member rating system, Forum Store, Money system, Bank System, Glowing username, Colored username, and some other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom