Take A Step Back And Breathe Fans. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take A Step Back And Breathe Fans.

I hope he wins. But why this guy? What’s he done? What are his qualifications? From Sparano to Flores we’ve hired guys who career pinnacles to that point included coaching at New Haven State, keeping Aaron Rogers locker tidy, carrying a clipboard for Peyton and now fielding the worst Pats defense in like 17 years. We sure know how to pick em.

This is my problem with all of these BS coaches we hire. This guy will be fired in 3 years along with Grier.

He's not the guy I wanted but willing to give him a shot. It seemed like a lot of you wanted to tank anyway?

I know the history of BBs assistants but I've also heard Flores is very much his own guy and not necessarily someone trying to be a BB clone. I'm also willing to bet that Grier knows more about him and how he compared to the other candidates than I do.

Willing to give him a shot if he's indeed the guy. To be honest I'd just be happy it didn't go to Loggains at this point.

I hope he wins. But why this guy? What’s he done? What are his qualifications? From Sparano to Flores we’ve hired guys who career pinnacles to that point included coaching at New Haven State, keeping Aaron Rogers locker tidy, carrying a clipboard for Peyton and now fielding the worst Pats defense in like 17 years. We sure know how to pick em.
What has Richards done? Taken over a defense that was already build and proceeded to get fired. All he could get was a DB coach position. Playing devils advocate.

What has Richards done? Taken over a defense that was already build and proceeded to get fired. All he could get was a DB coach position. Playing devils advocate.
I don’t know Richard either. I wanted McCarthy or Arians or Munchak or Dan Campbell. Guys that have coached real games.

If there is one thing this fanbase has been missing, it’s patience. I mean, c’mon guys, it’s only been 15+ years since this team has been relevant. Chillax.

I don’t know Richard either. I wanted McCarthy or Arians or Munchak or Dan Campbell. Guys that have coached real games.

McCarthy was only available bc he couldn’t succeed with Rodgers. If that’s the case what makes you think he’d succeed elsewhere?

Arians is so good he had one interview.

Munchak? What’s he done?

How has Dan Campbell coached real games?

McCarthy was only available bc he couldn’t succeed with Rodgers. If that’s the case what makes you think he’d succeed elsewhere?

Arians is so good he had one interview.

Munchak? What’s he done?

How has Dan Campbell coached real games?
Meaning they all have HC experience.

You just never know how things will work out. If it is Flores he definitely has some things going for him. He has been a part of a dominant franchise since 2004 and has been a scout, coached offense and defense. If hired, I hope he is the type that can bring discipline, hard-nosed, tough football back to Miami. The team has lacked that for far too long.

Miami's front office also needs to kick it up and find a quarterback who is better than adequate or competent. This league is built around that position. The teams with the best quarterbacks are in the playoffs and competing for the title. The ones who aren't are replacing coaches every three years.

He was DC there (Seattle) for 3 years...had a number one defense... he has more on his resume and has been more impressive to those around him based on endorsements...I don’t hear the Patriots clamoring to keep him the way Dallas...including the owner...is trying to keep Richard.

I see Richard as much more qualified...and frankly more impressive.

I'm OK with having an inexperienced defensive-minded HC, if it leads to appointing an experienced OC who can actually run our offense. I'm done with these QB-whispering offensive gurus who want to call plays and istall their own ideas even as HCs, who it turns out can't do both roles. I like the idea of being able to capitalise on our good young defensive talent with a defense-minded HC rather than letting all that promise go to waste. And whoever is appointed I will give him the benefit of the doubt and support him until he demonstrates ineptidude.

But **** me does it have to be someone from the ****ing Patriots?

Back
Top Bottom