Take LeFors! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take LeFors!

BlueFin said:
Lets not and say we did.

LeFors is too short and his arm is too weak. A bad combo.

Nice college player......very doubtful pro.

:yeahthat:

Id rather see us draft Frye, Campbell, McPherson, Orton, Walters, Greene or Orlovsky after taking a RB with the 1st pick.

There is also the kid from Harvard, that was actually posted in some mock draft, made me curious, although after reading what they wrote about Mcpherson in in ESPN the magazine, I actuallythink he might be a choice.

at the beginning of the season, everyome was saying Kyle Orton was gonna be the best QB. It might be a good idea to draft Fitzpatrick (Harvard)...cuz we'll at least have a SMART QB.

LeFors will be a good NFL QB, for someone else

I love stacking the odds in my favor, 31 chances among 32.

I think LeFors has a great combo of ability and intangibles, plenty to succeed in the NFL. I like him much better than 2nd tier guys like Jason "Tunnelvision" Campbell. I don't understand the knock on LeFors' arm. It isn't Bert Jones but good enough, especially since he has great touch and variety of loft.

Not LeFors. I agree to take a qb in the later rounds but do not want this guy. Probably wont be around on day 2 but I still stand by taking McPherson later on to develop.

So it seems like McPherson is the guy. I hope he is not a Quincy Carter.

Lefors could be a great rushing QB. Seeing as how our QBs usually tend to do a great job running from defenders, since our O-line doesnt block them...it might be wise to draft Lefors. Hes small, skinny, fast....good rushing QB

I honestly do not think his height will be a huge factor, if he succeeded with big college lineman, there is a good chance he will succeed with pro lineman. Buts thats JMO.

I think LeFors would be worth a 5th-7th pick.....he is very accurate just like Rodgers, even if he is small....and he has good mobility.

I like Lefors. I believe him, Frye, and McPherson five years from now could be the best QBs out of this draft.

Back
Top Bottom