Take LeFors! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take LeFors!

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
We need to get our running game going, and from what Saban said in a recent article, it SEEMS as if we are not trading down. Everyone says this draft is stacked with RBs, which it is, so why not take the best one?! Ronnie at #2 and draft QB Stefan LeFors in a later round and we have a potential offense! But that is JMO.

TerrorSquad5658 said:
We need to get our running game going, and from what Saban said in a recent article, it SEEMS as if we are not trading down. Everyone says this draft is stacked with RBs, which it is, so why not take the best one?! Ronnie at #2 and draft QB Stefan LeFors in a later round and we have a potential offense! But that is JMO.
Or Benson at #2 :D

TerrorSquad5658 said:
Everyone says this draft is stacked with RBs, which it is, so why not take the best one?!

Another take on this might be to take the best qb (or other position) because if the draft is stacked with rb's there will be some good ones later on...although lefors would not be a bad pick up

dolphinsjayshaw said:
Another take on this might be to take the best qb (or other position) because if the draft is stacked with rb's there will be some good ones later on...although lefors would not be a bad pick up

What I am trying to say from this is that if there are so many good RBs, the best one must be amazing, so why not take him, which is what I am saying and still get a potential QB in LeFors.

how do you know which one is the best?

Fitz said:
how do you know which one is the best?

IMO Brown is the best, but really it depends what Saban thinks, maybe he likes Benson or Caddie, but either of the three would work.

Lefors has all the intangibles to be a ggod QB except height. He is 6 ft. Remember Dough Fluttie? In The NFL the O-line man are so much taller that he will have a hard time seeing the passing lanes. They would have to create roll-outs to minimize his lack of size. I've seen him play and I like him, he has a heart. The question is how effective is he going to be in the next level?

TerrorSquad5658 said:

Lets not and say we did.

LeFors is too short and his arm is too weak. A bad combo.

Nice college player......very doubtful pro.

Saban talks about the need to find a great quarterback to have a championship team, but also concedes that finding that player atop the draft is a gamble.

''The history of drafting [successful] quarterbacks in the first round is a 30 percent hit,'' Saban said. ``I don't know what the odds are on a craps table in Vegas, but I know about that one.''

Still think Saban will waste the 2nd pick on a junior QB? Would you...at those odds?
Saban will trade down....and fill needed spots with quality players...just like the Pats have done. The Pats drafted late...but still found high quality and high character players...and so will Saban.

fishypete said:
Saban talks about the need to find a great quarterback to have a championship team, but also concedes that finding that player atop the draft is a gamble.

''The history of drafting [successful] quarterbacks in the first round is a 30 percent hit,'' Saban said. ``I don't know what the odds are on a craps table in Vegas, but I know about that one.''

Still think Saban will waste the 2nd pick on a junior QB? Would you...at those odds?
Saban will trade down....and fill needed spots with quality players...just like the Pats have done. The Pats drafted late...but still found high quality and high character players...and so will Saban.

Thank You!!!!!!!!:cooldude:

PHINSfan said:
Lefors has all the intangibles to be a ggod QB except height. He is 6 ft. Remember Dough Fluttie? In The NFL the O-line man are so much taller that he will have a hard time seeing the passing lanes. They would have to create roll-outs to minimize his lack of size. I've seen him play and I like him, he has a heart. The question is how effective is he going to be in the next level?

Flutie was like 4'11". And lanes are only necessary for those short dumps. Because, as most people, you have to throw the ball 'up' to make it go farther. So, he won't be making many throws at the heads of linemen. That's how Flutie made it, he either jumped up when it was a short pass, but had no problems throwing down field with the projectory

Another thing as I was trying to explain, this draft is loaded with RB talent, so by taking one of the big 3 rather than waiting would be taking advantage of this talent. Hence the QB in later rounds, prefferably LeFors.

Back
Top Bottom