Take no prisoners against new England! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take no prisoners against new England!

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
so far we have overcome the Jets jinx at NY, beat the best team in the afc east at the time into submission, beat NY giants an NFC team that we never ever beat on the road, and a ref happy Jax team on the road that we have never ever beaten until today! Now is time for New England!:fire:

We need to beat the snot out of these guys now and put them into a misery state like we did against buffalo. I think Ricky will do well against these guys at home especially in the fourth quarter. We need to wear them down and punch them in the mouth a few times until they feel it in their ribs. Norv must have a great game here as jaxonville plan was vanilla (anyone notice the formations were base?)
the defense needs to be aware that belichick wil be pulling out all the stops to win. Our Oline needs to get back ontrack and start to drive these guys back on their heels.

It will be a big win for us. I am not worried about San Diego either as Seau will be charged up enough to hold down a hungry team.

Man... the Patriots defense is playing great right now as well as Miami's defense.. I don't know what to expect out of Miami's offense next week, but one thing is for sure.. Fiedler will still overthrow..

It's going ot be a really low scoring game..

Nope. I expect Miami to be efficient on O and dominant on D with Seau and TimBo back plus Dixon on OL.

All I ask is to for god sakes let them give Ricky a hole once in a while. You saw what happens when he's actually ABLE to get past the line of scrimmage and not get hit directly after the handoff. . . :(

well, i think norv is going to game plan for this one big. give the hometown fans something to see. the formations were just really bland so i think they dont want belichick to see diddly. Im not worried about jay. I am worried about our Oline. i hope dixon is ready to play cus i wonder if we should rotate him and smith. smith was getting his doors blown in today.
Timbo and Seau should give brady fits today and forget about the new england win today, they had absolutely no offense. and people talk about us. they did nothing. i want tom brady to cry next sunday. i see no running game for them and i see very little for brady to see downfield next week with 5 db's covering. and T buck knows this offense people.

We dominated the Pats alot last year. Except for the last 3 minutes of the last game. Offense needs to get in sync because Nov and Dec hold Baltimore, Tenn, Dallas, NE Buff and the Jets on the Road. After SD it's tough sledding.

well see waht happens. if they win this game this can be the beggining of them proving they will not fall apart at the end of the season because right now they are 2-0 in the division just like last year but hopfully they wont lose the last 4 straight divisional games like last season.

Back
Top Bottom