Take on AFC East today. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take on AFC East today.

what made up stats you put up. the phins knocked the jets out of the playoff race last season and owned them the year before in 1 game when it counted.

we were out of the playoffs whether we beat you or not and the loss against maimi had no effect on the playoff race in 2010.

we were out of the playoffs whether we beat you or not and the loss against maimi had no effect on the playoff race in 2010.

The only problem the Jets have is that they only play the Bills twice a year, the other games????????

If we finish 5-11, Ireland needs to be fired. The last 3yrs.(7-9,6-10,5-11) is on an downward trajectory. Add the fact that he traded away most of the talent at the skill positions. There are no more excuses.

First of all let me say this, The Jets arent that good but Buffalo is that bad. I know the jets fans are going to be gloating over a great win but that offense will be figured out by other teams soon just like they did to miami. Buffalo Is Terrible and New England will own the division again. So that puts the dolphins in 3rd place in the Division in my opinion.

New England 12-4
Jets 9-7
Miami 5-11
Buffalo 3-13

Why do I get the feeling this prediction was based on the first games of the season...which usually don't tell the tale of the tape

The Jests will come back to reality this week in Pittsburgh...BOOK IT!

The Jests will come back to reality this week in Pittsburgh...BOOK IT!

At least the Jets have a chance to be 2-0, i enjoy seeing the posts about how the Dolphins are going to handle the Raiders. Their D line is going to be all over Tanne boy. Cant wait for Kelly and Seymour to lay Tanne out!

At least the Jets have a chance to be 2-0, i enjoy seeing the posts about how the Dolphins are going to handle the Raiders. Their D line is going to be all over Tanne boy. Cant wait for Kelly and Seymour to lay Tanne out!

Chances? I love the fact that the Jets have once again set their fans up for the big :boohoo:, in a few weeks the Jets will be 2-5 or 2-6 and wondering where that great offense went. Can't play the Bills every week, and the Jets are still the suck.

Chances? I love the fact that the Jets have once again set their fans up for the big :boohoo:, in a few weeks the Jets will be 2-5 or 2-6 and wondering where that great offense went. Can't play the Bills every week, and the Jets are still the suck.

CAN'T WAIT to ruin your Thanksgiving!

Lol, you guys are set at picking Barkley (sp?) once Tanne fails. Then we'd see Barkley fail for a few years and the cycle continues.

Lol, you guys are set at picking Barkley (sp?) once Tanne fails. Then we'd see Barkley fail for a few years and the cycle continues.

That would be really funny if I was a fin fan, but you Jests fans aren't too much for reading are you? You don't have to answer that we already know.

That would be really funny if I was a fin fan, but you Jests fans aren't too much for reading are you? You don't have to answer that we already know.

Sorry, I missed the part where you stated you're a Pats troll.

Easy coming from a new Pats fan. Just because you have Grogan as your forum name to make people think that you have been a Pats fan forever, doesnt change the fact that the Pats had a small fan base before 2001. And last time i checked, Pats havent done anything in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom